7~Jim and Barbara~7

Giselle's POV:
Yesterday night Jim had brought me to stay at Barbara's house,Barbara was nice but she seemed way too innocent for Gotham.Yeah sure,I am way too innocent for Gotham aswell.But she knows nothing about the crime or etc.I don't know why but I don't think Jim and Barbara will last long enough since I feel like she wants to know everything about work.And to be honest she can't know what happens at work.She will get worried sick and depressed also probably get anxiety after knowing what her man has to go through in his job everyday.So she can know a few details but not more.She seems gullible enough to believe any excuse.After introductions they gave me a nice room to stay in and hell loads of tofu.I hate tofu.But I had to be thankful enough she let me stay.

She even offered me her clothes but I denied quickly.But then Jim forced me to since I was staying there for almost two days.Because he told me to not that I wanted to.Sometimes I just like a bed I am familiar with rather than a California king bed.I know I'm weird.Everytime Barbara left home to get something or do some shopping me and Jim would play weird games and we had loads of fun.The last time I had that much fun I was with my brother Gabriel.I was thankful Jim let me stay and since those two days were the weekend I didn't have to go to work either.

It was 11:00 in the morning and neither Barbara nor Jim were awake.I changed back to my old clothes and went to the living room to check if they were there.They weren't.
I took one of Barbara's fancy pen,paper and tape I saw in her office.

Dear Jim,
I am very thankful you let me stay here but I guess it's time to go.Two days is enough for me to stay at your girlfriend's fancy.You gave me a favor I will do something for you soon.Please don't make it sexual.I am having second thoughts about writing that.Anyway thanks for letting me stay but don't ask me to stay anymore.I love your girl Barbara.She is sweet and nice.And I loved wearing her fancy clothes and laying on that fancy California king bed.Mostly the best thing was the bathtub and that bathroom music machine.I loved talking to Barbara,She was like the best sister I never had.Trust me I have loads of siblings.Jim you reminded me of my brother honestly.Except there is one difference.If you guys were actually brother and sister and you were dating you'd be arrested.But I hated the tofu to be honest.So I guess bye.Thanks a lot again.

I taped the letter to the door and reached for my phone to check them time.But it wasn't in my pocket.I went to get from that fancy guest room.I got my phone and headed towards the door in a sneaky way.I know they wouldn't let me leave but I had to.And they need their couple privacy as well.

I walked towards the door and looked behind me to check if anyone was there nope.I turned back around to the door and Jim was standing there with a smirk.

"You can't just leave because of tofu you know?"He said playfully.I am so stupid...
"I know but I have been a pain in the ass long enough."I said.
"If you're not gonna stay with me you'll have to stay with Harvey alright?"He said.
"Why are you making it sound like a bad thing?"Harvey yelled from the kitchen.
"Thanks but no thanks."I shook my head and reached for the door but he pulled my hand away from the door nob.
"I wasn't asking you I was telling you besides it's dangerous to be out there with Falcone watching your every step.You need Harvey.Now you have to be in full security."He said.

"Can't I just be like a normal person?Stay at my house and go to work peacefully."I said annoyed.
"Well it's your fault you got yourself in trouble with Falcone."He whispered at me angry.
"I didn't do it on purpose.He is after me for some guy I know nothing about."I said.
"I know,listen I'm just looking out for you."He said.We walked to the kitchen and Barbara was making coffee and one cup of tea.Oh my god,she already knows I hate coffee?
"Here's your tea."Barbara said handing me my cup of tea.
"Thanks."I said.

"Just do as Jim and I say."Harvey said.
"Fine."I said nodding my head.

I don't get it.First I was stuck in the worst position working for Fish Mooney and then I was stuck with Victor Zsasz.After that I was stuck with Barbara and Jim.And now I am stuck with Harvey.I feel like me and Harvey will relate a bit more.I don't know why but I just know.And why was Victor actually after me?What does Falcone want to talk about?Because it clearly was not just Oswald.And where is Oswald and why are they after the poor man?And I can't help but think about the most attractive person I've ever met or seen,Edward Nygma.

"Hey GiGi you okay?"Harvey asked.
"Yeah I'm fine."I said.
"Are you sure?"Jim asked.
"Yeah I'm alright."I said.

These people are so nice,They care so much about me.I just hope I never hurt them.

They are amazing people.

"Time to go"Said Harvey

Oh lovely.And I don't mean that sarcastically.