4~Run~4

Previously on "Too Vulnerable":
As I left the building I bumped into someone...Fish Mooney!
----------
I ran backwards and bumped into Butch who had a bat in his hand and as I turned right there Oswald was with a umbrella.They were all surrounding me by 3 sides.I ran from my left side fast and I saw them running after not far behind.I heard Fish scream"Get that Bitch!!"And now not only was Butch running after me but all of Fish's men.

One of her men was so close to me,he almost caught me.I went straight into my apartment building.I started running up the stairs because the elevator wasn't working.I ran fast up the stairs and Fish's men weren't far behind.I tripped over 3 stairs and one of the men caught my leg but I kicked his face and ran to my room.Now they knew I was in this building but not where.I scampered to my room and started opening my door fast with my key.I heard fast footsteps but before they could even catch a glimpse of me my apartment door opened and I scurried in my room/apartment.

I locked my door and slid down.I started huffing and puffing trying to breathe but stopped when I heard their footsteps.I went to my bed and started sobbing and crying silently.I slowly heard their footsteps disappear and felt a little relief.I knew Fish would be pissed off if I had tried for Police but I thought it was safer.She wanted to use me as a weapon for Victor Zsasz and I don't even know who that is.I bet it's some don or etc.I knew she'd be angry if she found out that a girl she was trying to used as a 'weapon' turns out to work at GCPD.

Footsteps got closer to my room and I heard a bullet shooting at my door's keyhole.I could've just fainted by the noise of the loud gunshot.The door was pushed open to reveal the one and only,Fish Mooney.She smirked seeing me so scared.I swear I would attack her but she was the one with the gun.They all smirked.

Fish signaled for the other men to leave and Butch and Oswald entered.She said it like Butch and Oswald were enough to control me.Bitch no Butch can handle me.
(A/N:I had to.)

Fish sat on my couch uneasy and looked at me like I was a peace of dirt.She signaled for Oswald to get her a drink.Out of nowhere.Bitch Imma RKO you outta nowhere.Calm down Giselle.Calm down.Oswald got her a drink.The heck is this diva's problem?!

"What the hell were you thinking applying for GCPD?"She said.
"Forensics is my passion,I was supposed to apply for GCPD.I went to your nightclub/restaurant thinking I need a job but I got my dream job so-"She cut me off.
"So you're gonna ditch me and apply for GCPD.Listen you can work at GCPD but keep it a secret.Victor wouldn't even look at you in any sort of admire if he finds out you work in GCPD."She said and sighed

"Who's Victor?"I asked and she almost spit her drink.
"Who's Victor?" She repeated what I said to ask me if she heard me right.I nodded and replied with a "Yeah."
Fish started laughing and Butch and Oswald followed along.
"Say Oswald,she is asking who Victor is."Fish started making fun of me because I don't know who Victor is.
"She doesn't know the guy she's working for."Oswald laughed.
"So innocent"Fish said quietly although everyone one of us heard.
"Who is he?"I said through gritted teeth.

"Victor Zsasz is Don Carmine Falcone's hitman.Very dangerous.He plays around with girls so much he even hired them to help him with missions.Though these girls with him are very tough.Zsasz is like Falcone's little puppet.He take cares of everything around Falcone.That's why we need you.We need you to be a distraction to Zsasz."Fish said.
"Why don't you get Don Carmine Falcone a distraction?"I said.
"I did but Liza will distract Falcone and Victor will distract them.That's why we need Victor to stay away as much possible so we can drug Falcone."She said and I saw a little evil flicker in Oswald's eyes as if he was against everything and was on Falcone's side but that's impossible.

"Listen."Fish snapped her fingers."We'll keep you safe as long as you distract him.And you have these cops surrounding you,you'll stay safe."She said.
"I doubt this dangerous Victor guy will be scared of the police."I said smirking.
"Listen,you will distract him and I'll get you a hideout."She said.
"So you up for it?"Butch said holding out his hand.
"Butch,my hand is to shake for deals not yours."She said.
"What do I get out of all this?"I said.
"5"She said.I looked at her confused.
"5 million,in the end."She said.
"okay."I said out of breath

"So how do you small town people say it?Deal?"She said holding out her hand.I shook it and I saw her telling Oswald to fix my door as she and Butch left.

I was trapped in this little scheme.