10~I Remember You~10

Giselle's POV:

After mine and Mooney's little conversation we left the dusty storage room, finally.

We were walking back to Falcone and Zsasz but Fish yanked and pulled on my arm. Okay then. She pulled us a little back and sent Falcone a smile.

"I'll be right with you." Fish said smiling at Falcone. I could tell you one thing, it wasn't a real one. Fish looked right at me.

"Giselle, is it?" I nodded and she continued sighing.

"You've to stay honey. We're going to try to work this out because if you leave they'll be suspicious and knowing Zsasz, he'll tell Falcone everything." Fish said smiling at everyone while talking to me in a low voice tone.

"But what if I encounter Victor?" I asked.

"Try to work it out, go get a drink." Mooney said quickly and walked back over to Falcone. She sat on the seat opposing Falcone. They talked and I made my way to a stool chair next to the bar.

"What shall I get you to drink?" Said a guy with blue gorgeous eyes. So attractive, I might've drooled so much.

"A glass of champagne?" I said smiling.
"A glass of champagne it is." He winked and got a bottle of champagne. He is so smooth even though he seems like a playboy, he won't disgust you.

The bartender did a few cool tricks pouring my drink.
"That'll be $10.75" He said smiling. I handed him a $20 bill and he took it. I looked around to see Fish and Falcone talking. I could tell they wanted to start a intense conversation but Zsasz was stopping them from just that. They really wanted to 'shoo' Zsasz away but thought of doing it after a while. You could just feel the intensity and awkwardness from miles away.

I heard a whistle from behind me. I turned in response and it was the bartender from before handing me the change with a wink. I noticed a short piece of paper in between the change and stuffed it in my clutch giving him a smirk.

I heard footsteps behind me, making the wood next to the bar creak as they stepped in. I looked around and there were two pairs of legs in front of me. The person was standing and waiting for a reaction from me. I could make out that familiar outfit. Looking up it was none other than Victor Zsasz.

"Well, aren't you enjoying isolation? Falcone sent me to ruin your little moment and get to know you." Victor said. He was just the way I saw him last. Victor sat on the bar stool chair next to me and glanced at Falcone and Fish simultaneously as I had. He looked back at me and gazed at what I had been wearing. I could tell Victor was amused by the fact that his presence annoyed me. No words had left my mouth to reply to his comments or question his gaze. I couldn't stand the awkward silence although there was some Johnny Cash playing in the background, so I broke the silence. What a rebel I am!!

"Now, what's the real reason you approached me?" I asked audaciously moving my scrutiny at the abstract mess in front of me.

"Well first of all like I earlier said, Falcone asked me to join you and I think you know the second reason." He said smirking at his last statement which left me bewildered as he drank his whiskey that he had ordered.
(A/N: Comment what you think Victor would actually have for his alcoholic choice.)

"I'm not sure if I do, Victor." I lied in an attempt to cover up our encounter. It seemed like he read my face and replied suddenly.

"Oh, don't act all surprised. I remember you and you remember me. You're quite a feisty girl and you ran away pretty fast but stop trying pretend you don't know what I'm talking about." Victor said looking straight into my eyes. The way he talks is intriguing and his swagger is very attractive. If he wasn't Falcone's hit man you can love him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, what exactly do you mean?" I asked knowing the answer to my question. I know exactly what this hitman meant.

"I mean our encounter where I silently asked you where that real life penguin is and you savagely sassed me also gave me a open challenge. You ran away like the coward you are." He laughed finishing his sentence.

"You're the first person who's been able to escape me and you'd think that I wouldn't remember that. You'd think I'd just ignore that. You might not know me as well as I know you but I get what I want and I want you dead." Victor spoke as his voice got louder at the end of every sentence he finished. He had gritted his teeth when saying the word dead. That word sure as hell meant something sweet to him but it was venom and poison to me. Cause I'm gonna be the coward who backed away and couldn't fight for herself. I'm gonna be the one on the ground with a bullet shot through my head and he's going to be the one with the gun.

"Well, did you find him?" I asked about Oswald.

"Who? Penguin?" He asked as if it wasn't the most rhetorical and obvious answer to his question. I nodded my head slowly.

"Yes, and guess what?" Victor asks smirking with a evil glint in his eyes.

"Penguin was killed by none other than Jim Gordon." He whispered in my ear as he was leaning closer. He slowly backed up.I opened my mouth to ask something but he cut me off. "Sssshhh, don't tell anybody." I kept silent for a moment and then Victor chuckled.

"Jim Gordon couldn't possibly hurt a fly." I replied disagreeing very strongly.

"Jim Gordon was the man with the gun and Penguin was the coward who never stood up for himself and was beat up. Penguin was never loyal. And he got punished, like every person ever in the way of Falcone." Victor replied very amused about the topic.

I can't believe Jim Gordon will kill an innocent man for Falcone. I'm gonna have to talk some sense into that man's head.

I don't care who was the man with the gun. I have to get us out of trouble.

Before Falcone is the man with the gun.

Or worse...

If Victor is the man with the gun. More like the Freddie Kruger with as simple of a weapon as a knife.

A/N: Comment, vote and share. Thanks for reading.