~ chapter twenty eight ~

• Coralines POV • (don't sue me i like doing coralines pov sh)
we ended up sleeping in that fort we made. i fell asleep in bos lap on the beginning of the third movie, and i was satisfied that i made it to hear 'bet on it'. i was awoken by a slight vibration. i open my eyes and feel around behind me for bo but there is no body there. i reach my hand up further and feel something furry. "oh my god.." i mutter, hopi a raccoon didn't just curl up in the fort next to me. scared to turn , i closed my eyes and did it anyways. the vibration stopped and it sounded more like a purr. i start to smile as i open my eyes.

"i sure hope bo put you here," i say, starting to pet the kitten. "even if he didn't, i'm keeping you."

i hear footsteps and i stop petting the kitten and sit up. bo bends down, looking startled that i was sitting up, and then smiles. "so.. did you see the cat?"

"what cat?" i play along, looking and touching everywhere but where the kitten is.

"oh shut up." he punches me and hands me water while he drinks coffee. "isn't she cute?" he pets the cat.

"where and when did you get her?" i ask, also petting the cat. (im gonna stop saying petting the cat jsut so u understand, they are petting the cat) she is really adorable. shes black with one white paw in he back on the left and beautiful blue eyes. exactly the cat i have always wanted.

"one of my friends has a bunch of cats and they have kittens almost all the time, and i know you wanted your very own pepe so.. i got you one."

"awww her name can be pepe?" i say, really excited. i can't believe he went out late last night or this morning to surprise me with a cat, and to pick the perfect one and its name be pepe, i think i have found the right man.

"unless you have changed your mind," he says.

"no no, i want pepe." Pepe looks at me with her beautiful bright blue eyes and does that cat thing where she kind of blinks but not really is closing her eyes, you know, the one cat thing. "how old is she?"

"apparently 5 weeks. i texted him last night and he said those were the newest he had so.. yeah." he trails off, because he sees i'm not paying a lot of attention.

"i can't believe you got me a cat. thank you so much." i hug bo, and a tear sheds. this may seem like a minor thing, but to me its a bunch of things. firstly, how last night he listened to me and changed his act, how he actually sat through almost three high school musicals and slept in a fort with me, then he went out and got the perfect kitten for me and also remembering that i wanted to name it pepe because I'm immature, and how he brought me water instead of coffee. i love him and how much he cares.

"it was no big deal, i just figured since i was being a brat the last week, i could do this for you. i also wanted a cat, mind you."

blah blah, i think. it was hard to pay attention when this cutie was right in front of me. i lay back down and tap my fingers on my stomach. the kitten is instantly distracted by this and tackles my hand. i laugh a little, and keep doing it in random places.

"thats not my only good news.." bo says, watching me play with pepe.

"what could be better?"

"i wouldn't say this is better, but you know how i have been wanting to do more gigs so we could get some money?"

this catches my attention. "yes...?" i sit up and stop playing with pepe.

"welll....." he says, reaching over to the coffee table behind our fort, grabbing something and putting it in my lap.

'make happy.' it said. "um, is this what i think it is?" i anxiously ask.

"i'm going on tour!!" bo exclaims.

i get a huge smile on my face as we both stand up. i give him a huge hug, still smiling. "thats amazing, bo!" i don't want to let go of him until he releases his grip from me. "when is this happening?"

"sometime during the fall, i still need to talk to some venues and get dates and such, but its defiantly a thing!" hes so happy, i cant help but laugh at him.

"i don't want to read any of these then, ill wait until a show." even though i really badly want to rip open that book and read the jokes, they wouldn't be funny unless bo was saying them.

"okay then, your choice.." he says, leaning his head on my shoulder.

--------
YES IM AWAre thats A STRANGE AAY TO END CHAPTER BUT LIKE IM NOT THAT CREATUVE SO PLS SH DONT HURT ME

but anyways ik i only updated once htis summer bc IM AN AMAZING HUMAN but you know i had stuff to do (im lying)
but hey look i updated just now! wow amazing ik ty
okay but fr im sorry about not updating at all, and how crap the chapters are getting, BUT I PROMISE YOU THE END IS NIGH
ok well bye lol