Nightmares

This is going to be a short little imagine that I thought of earlier. I would love to hear feedback, so like and comment please.
I wrote this at 1 am so forgive me if its bad! Haha

You are spending the night at your best friend Niall's house. You two stayed up until 1 am, when you decided that you were too tired to stay awake any longer. Both of you ended up falling asleep shortly after you return to your rooms.

You wake up in the middle of the night, not too long after you have fallen asleep. Waking up in a cold sweat, you turn on the light and look around realizing where you were. You had woken up from a nightmare that you haven't had in a long time.

After sitting there with the light on for a little while, you finally try to go back to sleep. Turning off the light, you lay back down in the bed and cover up. You try to sleep, but every time you close your eyes, the nightmare returns. After another 20 minutes, you decide it's no use.

You crawl out of bed and walk down the hall to Niall's room. Quietly, you open the door and tiptoe over to him on his bed.

"Niall?" You whisper.

No answer.

"Niall?" You whisper once again.

"Hmm?" He replies sleepily.

"Uh.. Sorry to wake you, but... I... Uh... I can't sleep. I keep getting nightmares," you say, acting like a little kid talking to their parent. "Could I... Uh... Sleep with you?"

"Yeah, are you alright?" He asks patting the bed next to him.

You walk around to the other side of the bed and peel back the blankets. "Yeah, I'm better now. I just couldn't sleep because of that one nightmare I had forever ago."

You and Niall were such close friends, he knew everything about you. You told him all of your stories, dreams, and even nightmares. He had always found a way to make you feel better.

You layed in bed right next to Niall, your back facing his back. Just as you were falling asleep, you felt a strong arm wrap around your waist. Niall carefully pulled you back into his chest, keeping his arm around your waist. You immediately felt better and more safe in Niall's arms.

The last thing you heard before falling into a deep, nightmare free, sleep was Niall whispering in your ear.

"Goodnight. I love you, Y/N."