Q u e e n o f m y H e a r t

Hello!

First things first.

I have edited this note . . . again.

For the rereaders, I want to inform you that I will be changing the majority of the chapters in this book, because first drafts suck. This means that almost everything will be changed, except of course the main plot and the main characters.

P. S. This is my first book, so I accept constructive criticism.

Thank you for taking the time to open this book and read the story within. It means a lot to me :)

UPDATE: I'll be placing this sign > ⚠ for the chapters with mature content, so please read at your own discretion!

~G

____________________________________

D e d i c a t i o n

Dedicated to Cookie, who seems to be the only one who can understand me.

____________________________________

S y n o p s i s

When Juliet Stone got reunited with her childhood best friend Shane Filan, things started to go downhill.

Not only was Shane the front man of the famous boyband Westlife, but also Juliet was head over heels for him even though he only kept on hurting her.

But then she met Bryan McFadden. The man who had all the charms in the world and who can make her knees weak with just a smile. And he wanted her. Badly.

The only problem: she still wanted Shane.

____________________________________

W a r n i n g

Plot twists

Infuriating characters

Ultra-sweet moments

Mild swearing

Sexual themes

Character death(s)

Ship-sinking

___________________________________

Copyright © 2016 hobitually (Giana O.)

Any form of copying and reproducing without the written permission of the writer (AKA me) is punishable by law. Plagiarism is a crime, people (let me catch you and I WILL flay you).

Happy reading :)