Mr. just visiting.

Hinata's phone rang which broke off their eye connection very quickly.

" Who is it?" Naruto asked stuffing his face

" My boss. please excuse me." Hinata said with a faint smile leaving the table. It was only just sasuke and naruto and naruto was having a good time with his breakfast. Sasuke felt disgusted of how slobbish naruto was eating. As he was chewing food flying , food on his cheek and  he looked just like a little kid . He really didn't grow up much during the years.

" By the way, i'll be leavin soon for work and hinata will be to, so you will have the house to your self for a few hours. Now, i don't mind if you bring your guest over but hinata will. So if you do have guest over, then make sure hinata doesn't see." Naruto said

" Why would i bring a guest over your house? Im still heart broken remeber?" Sasuke smirked

" You and I know damn well you're never heart broken over some girl now and days. You'll be on to the next in an instant. You still have ruby." naruto joked.

" I don't feel like seeing her face." sasuke said.

" Still so cold hearted sasuke. i still wonder why girl's are so in love with you. You're obiously gay!" Naruto said.

" Not for you naruto, so not my type. To loud and disgusting. If I were ever gay I sure as hell would not be here. " sasuke said taking a bite of his breakfast.

" Well excuse me for being loud and disgusting! I got hinata to take care of all my needs . I dont need you! Hinata is  alll of everything in a package." naruto said gloating

" Awe thank you for the compliment." Hinata said kissing naruto on the cheek and sitting down.

" What did your boss want?" Naruto asked.

" I have to come in an hour early  some papers got messy and now everyone is panicking." Hinata said.

" Sounds rough, want me to drop you off today then since im heading that way?" Naruto said.

" That would be great. im going to get ready right now excuse me again." Hinata said going to her room. Naruto got up and collectd their dishes and began washing them.

" Whaaat naruto washes dishes now? I must be dreaming." Sasuke said sarcastically

" Ehh i picked up some of hinata's habits over the years .  Im even RESPONSIBLE now." naruto said proudly. sasuke threw his dish into the sink.

" well you can clean that to dish boy." sasuke teased heading to his room to lay down,

" Teme." naruto hissed

Hinata was speed rushing  that she ran into naruto while he was walking to the room.

" slow down there tiger, almost knocked me down." laughed naruto

" im sorry , you have to get ready fast naruto!" Hinata said. she rushed naruto into the shower and getting dressed and walking out the door into the car. Soon the house was extremely quiet. Sasuke walked around but he felt award being that he was in his friend's house. He looked at the pictures on the shelf, one of their wedding day. A beach day, naruto's birthday bash they had threw that sasuke decided not to go to, some random guy with hinata and naruto he could assume another friend. There was all kinds of pictures of him not in.   Then he saw the worl's most oldest picture he had tooken.  It was him , hinata and naruto  freshman year. Him and naruto glaring at each other and hinata laughing in the middle. Sasuke felt a bit noglastic looking at that long lost photo. sasuke started looking around being a bit noisy, he went into the entertainment room and saw  a orange guitar. then he saw some lavender flowers and  a family photo.