Iconic

That night was suppose to be the coldest of nights. The nice warm meal never came unfortunately.  Hinata sat in the kitchen enjoying her nighttime coffee before starting her work.  sasuke watched her the distance. He felt like a creep still even thinking about her. But it was something about her hair in a pony tail and her nighttime cloths gently touching her clear skin. The way her glasses twinkled and changed her face . He was finding himself entranced by just watching her. It wasn't good for him. His secret pleasure was starting problems that he couldn't fix. He walked inside where hinata was and sat ina chair.

" long night eh?" sasuke said 

" I have a bit of work i need to do. im sorry for not making dinner." hinata said not even bothering to look up from her stack of work.

" im not bothered in any type of way about it. Need any help?" sasuke said looking over the mess.

" actually.... yes I do. could you sweep and straighten the place up. It would be a life saver before i go to bed."  hinata said looking at him innocently. he couldn't say no. her yes here piercing him.

he grabbed the broom and began to sweep. hinata shook her head no.

" whats wrong?' sasuke said looking confused.

" well actully, you have to wear the apron, it has this super power that helps attract the dirt." hinata joked. so sasuke puffed a sigh and put on the apron which made her chuckle a bit. He didn't mind being embarrassed as long as it had changed her mood.  sasuke put on music and sweeped as she worked and occasionally peaking at sasuke. She found it silly of him with the apron. It was wild and so out of sasuke's character. He was working hard. He wipped the tables and cleana dn clean and soon after the house was clean he pit on another cup for hinata. She was almost done with her work. 

" you should take a break.  " sasuke said 

" I think you need the break more than I do sasuke." hinata said with a smile.

" dance with me." sasuke said out of the blue. 

" what?" hinata said

" you heard me dance." sasuke said grabbin her hands and moving her body around. he spined her around and and around. knocking her slippers. They danced in their socks to the jazzy music sasuke put on. He brought her close and landed her for a dump and pulled her back up. They were chest to chest laughing about their behavior. 

' you are a good dancer I see" hinata chuckled. 

" i still have a way or two up my sleeve not bad for yourself." sasuke said .

" I don't spend my dayz just cooking and cleaning up for a husband you know." hinata chuckled

" husband hun?" sasuke said .

" can i ask you something' hinata said 

" sure" sasuke said.

" Why haven't gotten married yet? I'm sure many of dazzling ladies are all over you. Your a ripe age to settle down." hinata sai d

" Well I did see my settling down at one point with this wonderful woman. but it just didn't work out the way I planned. She got married and I just couldn't find another woman to live uo to her worth." sasuke said

" oh..." hinata said 

" Now can I ask you a question ?" sasuke said." 

" Sure."

" do you love naruto.. like the same way after all this time?" sasuke said 

" well of course I love my.....Yes I love my husband. I do.." Hinata said.

" why?" sasuke said. he didn't notice how rude it came off.

" well i,, think it's time for me to rest. I have work in the morning." 

she smiled weakly at sasuke. before she left she looked at him and silently said .

" goodnight sasuke" and she closed her door.

sasuke punched the air silently trying no to make a peep. 

" shit " sasuke whispered to himself.