Forgive me for saying this

When Hinata got home it was empty as always. Well usually it was but since sasuke lives there now it shouldn't be this empty . She looked around to be noisy and sasuke that sasuke was typing up some reports on his computer. He noticed that she was by the door and closed his laptop and greeted her.

" welcome home." Sasuke said with a tiny smile

" ah thank you . I'm going to start on dinner anything that you prefer?" Hinata said. Sasuke could tell she was tired. She didn't sound chippy like the day before considering this morning he wouldn't want her to push herself to make sure everything was fine for him.

" no no I'll cook dinner tonight. You can go rest and watch tv. I'm sure that idiot never cooks for you eh?" Sasuke said.

" that may be true but I do enjoy cooking . Makes me more like a wife....." Hinata said with her tone getting lower. She did sound very sad and sasuke felt bad for her. How come the idiot didn't apologize to her.

" well today is a special day that I, sasuke uchiha will make a meal. Just sit down and watch me." Sasuke said trying to cheer her up. Hinata giggled a little and went a sat down in the living room.

" so what would you like ma'am" sasuke said

" I feel like I'm in. A restaurant now." Hinata said,

" ok now what would you like? Mocha? Water?"sasuke said taking out a piece of pen and paper.

" water please. And for dinner how about the pasta ?" Hinata said.

" very nice ma'am that will be a 30 minute wait. " sasuke said trying to make a professional voice. Even if he was embarrassing himself he didn't mind because it wasn't for him it was for her. It's not nice to see such a happy person so sad. As he was cooking he wanted to know some things about her, since it has been a good 10 years he needed some catching up .

" so what do you work as?" Sasuke asked

" well I'm the brains behind the clothes for models. I help create the clothes ideals and set up all the big shows and stuff." Hinata said.

" oh what brand?" Sasuke asked.

" Prada. Nothing to extravagant." Hinata said. When she said that sasuke almost choked. Prada? A multi billion dollar company and she's the brains of it? She must have been bringing home about a good 20,ooo a month.

" dude that's the most expensive brand here what do you mean " sasuke chuckled.

" well it's not in my opinion, working there is just like any other job." Hinata said.

" where's the big house, and fancy cars and maids and butlers.?" Sasuke asked. He was cirious.

" not everyone wants to live like a magazine now sasuke, Naruto didn't want that kind of lifestyle, he wanted a homely environment . This kind of lifestyle is comfortable." Hinata explained.

" and you?" Sasuke asked

" what about me?" Hinata said
" what did you want?" Sasuke asked.

" well it didn't matter to much to me to be honest. I lived both lifestyles for to long. This lifestyle is better . " Hinata said.

" what do you mean?" Sasuke asked.

" well my family originally had money to began with . My, parents have a reasonably large home butlers maids all that. It's not specifically what I wanted but what I was already use to. But I always wanted that warm loving home. A tight house which would be filled with all my love, and sit at the tables and enjoy a nice meal together talk and enjoy life together." Hinata said.