Making up

Hinata wasn't in the mood to get up in the morning . She laid in the bed faintly . She rose her hand to block out the light coming from the curtains and stopped and looked at her ring on her finger . She could remember when she first revived it how happy she was and how she shown it off like the grandest achievement. Possible . Now and days the ring stays on her finger but the feeling behind it was seeping away . She knew her life was changing . She was changing . Her husband was changing ... maybe he never changed. At all to be able to change . The ring was the only Thing that keep reminding her of why she stayed in this life . It reminded her of the old times when 10 years ago was just 10 years young . How everything just happened simply and there wasn't any negative feelings behind it. There wasn't complicated problems . They didn't have to be adults. She missed those times with her husband. He was getting more and more distant. He wasn't even in the bed . Acold empty bed but this ring on her finger that still shunned was her company . She got up and walked to the kitchen silently . Even assume wasn't up . She didn't want his company . She kept thinking about that phone call.  She  couldn't wrap her mind around it completely . She didn't want it to mean what it exactly ment . She didn't want everything to be confusing  anymore she needed a break. She went and got dressed and left out the door .  Sasuke had just walked into the kitchen when he heard the front door close. He knew it wasn't naruto . He didn't come in last he reckoned.  He noticed hinta had left her handkerchief that she always took with her.  It was so awkward lastnight he didn't even know how to approach her rationally . He tatted to think of how cute she was lastnight . How beautiful her skin looked .. how sweet her sadden eyes looked . How her awkwardness make her share sparkle. He touched the soft handkerchief  remembering  her soft hair . How frizzy it got at night when she worked hard . He picked up the handkerchief and sniffed it . Trying to engulf the smell, her smell . He knew it was wrong but the smell was intoxicating him he couldn't stop .   That's when. Naruto came in through the front door. He was carrying his duffle bag. More than likely an overnight bag.   Naruto came into the kitchen to see sasuke' back turned   So naruto couldn't see what he was doing . " do what you doing bro? Why you just standing in the kitchen?" Naruto said . Sasuke quickly hid the handkerchief .
" so where we're you naruto?" Sasuke said trying to change the subject. " aww man I gotta tell you . So while on my way home  the new receptionist had stopped me . And when I tell you she is hour glass shaped mannnn. I mean big breast.... and small waist and a big butt. You should have seeen if bro." Naruto said as he was taking his jacket off . " I bet" sasuke said  in a half interested tone . " aww don't sound jealous I'm pretty sure you been getting a lot of tail since you came here ." Naruto said laughing .  Sasuke wanted to say he literally hasn't slept with anyone , but he decided to not indulge . "When she stopped me she was telling me about how handsome I was and how she always wanted to get with me and stuff so I took her out for a. Night . Man that girl a freak if you know what I mean" naruto said exhausted .  " you could have at least called and made up an excuse." Sasuke said sitting down . " what are you my wife now? Jeez chill out ain't nobody worried about me " naruto said sitting with him.  " idk  since I'm not the one married ." Sasuke said being sarcastic .
" trust me Hinata is cool like that. I'm sure she ain't notice.  She will just assume I'm at work working late . She know how this goes." Naruto said with a goofy smirk. " I guess." Sasuke said dis interested
" but anyways back to this tail I got lastnight tho .  When I say she would do anything....I mean annnnnnythiiiing. She did some stuff even hinata refuse to do man." Naruto said sounding satisfied. " sounds like you had one wild night ." Sasuke said  " yes ...I.....did" naruto said being proud . " I'm gonna hit the shower and we should go out a bit hang out I'm off today ." Naruto said " sure whatever" sasuke said   Picking up the newspaper. Naruto left to the bathroom in their room and sasuke sat . He did down cast his eyes . " oh you idiot..... if only you knew." Sasuke whispered. When naruto was ready  they left out into the streets. As they were walking many women eyed sasuke. Some even stopped to get his number . Usually he won't hesitate to give his number out . But it was something just not letting him  do it . He wasn't interested in other women anymore .  They one lady offered to go with them just to get closer to sasuke but sasuke  just refused and kept going . Naruto on the other hand was curious ." Dude  all these girls just coming  at you and  you just rejecting one after the other . You are a lucky man and you wasting your looks ." Naruto said . Sasuke smirked " what can I say, I'm a loyal man."     Naruto eyes lit up . " to whooooooooooo? " naruto was ciriuous ." Whose the lucky lady? Who is the winner over many? Telll me " naruto said hanging all over him . " don't worry about it naruto." Sasuke said shaking his head. " tell meee" naruto said " one day naruto ."   " you need to get the. Balls and tell her!" Naruto said " tell her? You say weird things." Sasuke say.  " yeah tell her. Your sasuke uchiha express yo self I never known you to hesistate " naruto said " idk man she ...I mean this person is different.  Being sasuke uchiha ain't gonna work ." Sasuke said . "  she sounds like a tough cookie . I never known you to like a chase ." Naruto said .
" well she isn't just a piece of tail. This person ... their special to me I treasure them." Sasuke said .
" sounds like you're in love ." Naruto said
" I'm ...in love?" Sasuke said alittle shocked
"Yes your in love by the sound of it . Come the day sasuke falls in love . I wanna meet  her I GOT to see who she is ." Naruto said
"Me? In love?" Sasuke said still shocked .
" you should tell her today . Never know till you try ." Naruto said
" but things are awkward between us right now."   Sasuke said
" don't matter if you love her tell her she will understand ." Naruto said
" you know what I will ." Sasuke said with a sense of courage.  Naruto had to make a run to the store  so sasuke stopped  by a flower shop.    He asked the flourish for lavender and purple flowers. Excuse he knew that was her favorite colors.  He wanted to walk around  to get his mind ready.  
Hours later
Hinata had just came in the house . Nobody was home. She had put her bags down . She went stress shopping her. Bad habit.  She sat down on the couch  just thinking. She didn't want to think anymore . The sweet Hinata was tired of thinking so she bust out naruto' secret   Bottles. She drank a few sips . Naruto had just came home and saw Hinata drinking. 
" what my little Hinata letting loose?"  Naruto said shocked
" oh .. you're home?" Hinata said drinking some more of her cup.
"  I wonder why has you  up here release out of no where ." Naruto chuckled
" if there a problem with me having a drink?" Hinata said chuckling.
" no I'm just alittle surprised is all." Naruto said 
" well? You're gonna join me ?"  Hinata said   
" hell yeah ." Naruto said happily coming over with her .  They drank and drank without words being said .
" I like  this Hinata ." Naruto said . Leaning over to kiss her .
" interesting ." She said she wasn't drunk cuz her head was alittle fuzzled
Naruto kissed on her neck  and her arms  and her hands. She wanted to push him away her mind said to push him away but her stupid heart wouldn't do it . Her heart who loved this man since before time  who has married this man for 10 long years  wanted to welcome in. Her body who was only use to this man's touch. Wanted to invite him in . So she let him . He kissed her lips  to her checks to her neck to her collar bone . Hinata blushed maybe the liquor was helping but she was getting hot " I'm hot. Naruto.." Hinata said
" yeah I am too. Let's get rid of these clothes"  he said picking her up and taking her to the room. There he removed her clothes and his own kissing her chest to her. Belly her thighs she lusted for him . And there he held her and revived her body . Not knowing sasuke had came home . He was all set to give Hinata that confession . Though he felt guilty  it was his best friends wife .. maybe she would at least hear him out ?   Maybe tell Naruto in the future. It's not like he wanted her very much judging by his actions . As he walked close to the end room door . He heard her moaning . He couldn't open the door  he heard Naruto' huffs and the bed shaking . The poisonous sounds to his heart.  He clenched his fist and put his head leaving on the door . He didn't like this feeling he was feeling . It was bubbling and it hurt. His face was heating up.  She walked to the kitchen threw the flowers into the trash  and walked to his room and closed the door.

-to be continued-

* sorry I been just  lazy on the writing I'm honestly trying to get inspired to keep  up the good work and make more story . Sometimes I start a draft and never finish I go by what I think.  Thank you for still believeong in my crazy mind ^.^* - love author