Phone call

That morning Hinata woke up and made breakfast as usual . Normal , normal was what was to become because her real thoughts were being blocked out . As usual Sasuke was first to awake and sit at the table .  He didn't want to put salt on wounds but it wasn't looking to beautiful . Her eyes were more dull . And you could tell that something   was on her mind .  Something bothering her radiant heart.
" can you please wake up naruto ? Breakfast is ready." Hinata smiled .
Sasuke nodded and went to their room . There laid naruto spaced out across the bed  sleeping soundly . Sasuke saw a pillow  was close to his head .  He was having crazy thoughts again . A man , this man that lays here , that could sleep with other women , when he has a such a loving beautiful wife who would give I'm her whole world just to be apart of his . Ungrateful . This man that lays here. That has everything that he wanted . Everything that he needed . Yet lays here without a care in the world as the angel's heart slowly breaks in the other room . He hadn't noticed when his hand a moved the pillow on top of naruto' s face . All that was left was to add pressure . Then everyone's troubles could go away. She could be free of this life sucking demon that she called her husband . He could get rid of his guilt of being silent and watching . All it took was a little pressure . He couldn't fight back , Sasuke leaned the pillow in closer .   Pushing a bit . More and more . If he just told his body to push down with all his might then it will be over .

" Sasuke? Did you wake him up? Breakfast is getting cold!" Hinata yelled from the kitchen . This snapped Sasuke out of his wild thoughts . He looked down at what he was doing and quickly moved the pillow . Naruto was to deep In sleep to ever notice what was happening . Sasuke woke him up and they went to eat .

" ahh Hinata you make the best meals  . I don't know what I would do without you ." Naruto said yawning after eating the large breakfast .

" catch an std." Sasuke muttered but no one heard .    
  " how was work yesterday?"Hinata said cutting into her eyes .

" work? Ahh it was as usual boring . The guys and me went drinking last night." Naruto said

" I thought you said you were going to cut back on the drinking?" Hinata said

"    I am Hinata . Working on it ." Naruto said

" anything else happened yesterday?"Hinata said in a questioning tone  sasuke eyes grew maybe she knows?

" what's up with all the questions so early in the morning . Get me something drink before you kill me ."naruto  chuckled

" of course honey." Hinata  stood up went into the kitchen to grab a drink .      She gave it to him and sat down .

After sitting for a few seconds " excuse me .. I don't think I'm in the mood to eat anymore ." Hinata said getting up putting her dishes away .

" what's her problem?" Naruto asked
" o don't know " Sasuke said

" I don't think I did anything wrong so far ." Naruto said .

" don't you think you forgot something ?" Sasuke said

" Hohhot the dinner date . Damn..... I'll just buy her some chocolates or something ." Naruto pushed the problem aside .   When naruto left to work it was only Sasuke and Hinata . She had the day off and took care of a few errands . As she  tried on a few clothes Sasuke joined her .

" can I ask you something  Sasuke !" Hinata said looking at herself in the mirror trying on a  dress .

" what is it?" Sasuke said .

" am I attractive?" Hinata said. Sasuke was in shock .
You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on . Is what he wanted to say .
" why do you ask?" Sasuke said

" well I'm getting older now ... And I know I've been letting myself go lately due to work .....and I not like those young girls you see in the magazine ." Hinata said
You're much better than them. Is what Sasuke wanted to say .

" and I'm getting a wrinkle .... I just feel that .. I'm losing naruto's interest  ." Hinata sighed sadly .

" I think your just Hallucinating ." Sasuke said

" well I'm his wife and I know when things change ." Hinata said

" hmm." Sasuke said
He felt a string of guilt that tingled at his heart.

" well if I were you I wouldn't doubt myself . I think you are perfectly ok " Sasuke said

" thank you " Hinata said with a little confidence . When they had returned home Hinata put away her
Shopping And laid down . She stared at the ceiling .

Sasuke took it as his chance to do something for her once and started cooking lunch for the both of them .
He didn't want to cause a fuss .

The phone started ringing and Sasuke answered it . It was a females voice on the other line ." Hi is naruto there?" She said

" he is not .its best if you don't call this number ."Sasuke said
He hung up the line . It's better be him than her . Hinata ate and they talked for a while . Then Sasuke left to get supplies .
Even though she felt iffy , she wanted naruto to at least appreciate her the best he could .

She decided that she would cook his favorite meal . She couldn't help that her age was finally affecting her on looks . She wasn't the most young looking doll on the block .  When he did get home as late as usual . She was waiting at the table with a smile .
" someone looks happy." Naruto said yawning

" because my husband has finally returned ." Hinata said . 

" and is that ramen I smell?" Naruto asked
" yes it is sir." She said . As he at the phone began to ring . Hinata went to answer this .

" hello?" She said

" who is this?"  A woman said

" I am Hinata who would you like to speak to?" Hinata said

" I need to speak to naruto ." The woman said .

" may I ask who is speaking?" Hinata said

" the mother of his child."......

" wait what?" ...
Tbh