Dimonds are a girl's bestfriend

When sasuke awoke that morning the house was empty. No one was there at all. This was very unusual because he would always see hinata making breakfast.  He peeked into their room and both of them were gone.  He checked the time on his phone 6:03am. He was a bit confused. He decided to do his work. Although he didn't have to  wake up early he did because he knew hinata was always up. He noticed a message in his email and read it.

:subject: visitation
:  Dear Mr. uchiha
           We would like to congratulate you on your new work's sales increase. We would like to formally invite you to the event we will be throwing in your honor for a job well done. you will be receiving  an award  for your new piece as well. You are very welcomed to bring up to 3 guest with you . Please inform us of the names as soon as possible so we can set up a reserved table .
                                                                                                              Sincerely ,
                                                                                             Chi, chi international

" hmm " sasuke said staring at the screen .  Of course he was a great writer .  But This was the first time he was nominated and. Award something for his work.  He looked at the work  that was awarded.

" so people liked Dimonds are a girl's bestfriend Hun?" Sasuke said to himself. He didn't like the story to much himself. He just threw his frustrations out  into the story. It wasn't anything to be awarded about in his opinion.  He was so busy with Stacy's bull that he wasn't even checking the sales on his products. He was doing well enough to move out just from that one book alone, not forgetting about his other books. 

" so .... Who should I invite?" Sasuke said talking to himself. Of course he wanted to invite hinata , which means naruto is going to . Then the 3rd party should be?  Who would be a good last minute date ?

He looked through his phone  at all the girl's numbers. Mostly ex's.  He called up his most less crazy ex Sakura.

" hello?" A sleepy woman's voice said

" Sakura  wanna do me a favor?" Sasuke said blankly

" at 6:15 in the morning? Go to bed sasuke." Sakura said .

" not for right now, I'm having this event in my honor" sasuke started.

" oh congratulations . Now what is this favor ?" Sakura said.

" I kinda need a date to this event. I'm sure it's kinda sudden and stuff, but I need to put down a name ." Sasuke said

" oh! Not sudden at all! Sure." Sakura said more lively

" it's on Saturday at 8:30." Sasuke said typing his guest sending it to his company.

" can't wait "Sakura said trying to sound seductive.
Sasuke laughed to himself . She was still the same . It was because she was trying that sasuke thought was funny. He was a bit glad she didn't change .  She was hilarious . Which was part of her personality

" alright see you then." Sasuke said hanging up.  There was another reason he decided with Sakura.  Another reason indeed, she was a great game play card in this.

  He decided to clean up, being the great house guest he was.    At noon he was completely bored with his life.  He was being a lazy bum now.

" maybe I should start working in the office to... It's so boring being in the house all day." Sasuke said. Soon his phone was ringing it was Hinata.

" hello." Sasuke said trying to sound like he was busy.

" sorry am I disturbing you?" Hinata

" no no, I can make time to talk, what's up?" Sasuke said