Apples :3

Sasuke was dressed in his new suit hair gel back and nice and neat . It was already 7:00pm and the company spammed called his phone to get ready earlier . Sasuke was tired and wasn't in the mood  to go to the event . But going was going to be worth it . Everything was going according to plan . He looked at himself in the mirror .

" alright dashing raven, time to shine ." Sasuke said posing at his mirror . He was making a few more poses when he heard a snicker from behind his door .

" who is it?" Sasuke said . The door peaked open a bit .

" oh no I was going back to come in by I see that you busy." Said hinata voice chuckling

"Come in ." Sasuke said and she did and saw sasukes handsomeness

" liiiiike what you see?" Sasuke smirked imitating hinata thhis morning

" you look extremely handsome in that suit but..." Hinata said crossing her arms

Sasuke raised a brow ,
" but what ?" Sasuke said

" you tie is crooked." She smiled and started to untie it and fix it . Sasuke got a good look at her pretty face . His heart was beating a bit faster but it wouldn't show from his face . He wanted to grab her and kiss her . He wanted to wrap his arms around her . Yet there was a wall between them . After she finished she patted his chest and looked at his eyes . She had to look up considering she was a bit short . They looked at each other for a bit before a blush creeped up on both of there faces .

" so are you gonna get ready?" Sasuke said trying to ease everything up .

" ah.. Yeah  I'll go in my closet right now." Hinata said
Sasuke grabbed her hand before she could leave out

" actually ... I got you alittle something to wear tonight . A gift from me." Sasuke said  . He lead her to the living room in a black long bag that sat on the couch  .

" close your eyes." Sasuke said . She closed them . He uncovered the dress

" now?" Hinata said getting no excited a bit .

" alright ." Sasuke said . When she opened them she saw a beautiful lavender dress. It was a fitting v down dress with sheer towards the bottom half that ended with a ruffle wave . It was just gorgeous with tiny jewels that just dazzled the dress . Hinata mouth was open she was surprised .

" Sasuke this is beautiful!" Hinata said shocked

" you like?" Sasuke said

" like? I love!. But this for a gift is to much." Hinata smiled

" I did it out of my own frees will . Will you do me the honor of coming with the dress I bought  for you. " Sasuke said Bowing like a prince

Hinata was embarrassed  a bit but bowed like a princess." It would be my honor." She said playing along

She took the dress to her room and putted it on. When she came out sasukes eyes lit up . He was surprised of how it just suited her completely . It showed off her body just enough to and the color complimented her tone . Her make up was pretty .  She just looked amazing in the dress .

" wow.... Just ah wow.." Sasuke said  he was lost for words . She was just so damn beautiful she took the speech from him .
Hinata was blushing more because she was being looked at .

" Sasuke if you keep ... Looking at me like this I won't know what to do or say " Hinata said

" but you just look so ... Wow" Sasuke said .

" I don't know wether to say thank you or be offended ." Hinata chuckled
" you look VERY beautiful  buuuut" Sasuke said.

" but?" Hinata said