Trust

I took a bath and got my luggage bags downstairs with the help of Jay. As we got our bags down we just waited for our car to pull over. "NATHAN! LET'S GO!" I yelled as I heard his footsteps coming down.

"I'm coming I'm coming" he laughed. "You're so excited!" he added.

"Hell yeah I am." I grunted opening the door and saw the van pulling over. I smiled and opened the door. "America here we----" I stopped talking when I saw a sitting across the van. "Bree" I muttered. She smiled and went down to greet us. We were all shocked. 

"Babe! Do you have my---Brielle" I heard Nathan choke. I turned around and at the two of them. Nathan was actually staring for a moment I felt like I was threatened. 

"I am still your make-up artist right? So I have to go with you to America." she said said. Smiling at us it was the same innocent smile. I turned around putting in my bags and Jay helped me.

"It's going to be fine." He told me. I faked a smile and shook my head.

"I know." I said getting inside the van. Nathan got in after me and sat beside me. Brielle sat at the very back together with Max. I got my iPod and listened to Marina and the Diamonds on full blast. Nathan held my hand and kissed my cheek. I pulled my headphones off and faked a smile and looked outside.

"Babe." he whispered, but I just looked outside. I was too bothered by the fact that Brielle was riding with us. "Charlotte Denise Mcguiness" Nathan said making me face him. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows at him. "don't think about it much. I'm all yours you have nothing to worry about." he leaned closer our foreheads touching. He leaned in to kiss me and I smiled. He was right. I placed my hands at the side of his face and smiled and kissed him again.

"I'm sorry." I said he smiled and pulled me for a hug "i love you" I added.

"I love you too." he wrapped his amrs around me and I had my head rested on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while until we reached the airport. Fans were there and some took pictures with me which flattered me. Our flight was about to take of so we had to leave. Nathan took one last picture with another fan and after that pushed the cart with our things in it. I tld Cass about the awkward situation and I read her reply to me.

'I don't know hun...just keep a close eye on Nath. I know you trust him, but you don't know what's going on in Brielle's mind. Just don't let your guards down. X'

I read it a couple of times until it sinked in to me. She was right, I don't know what's going on in Bree's mind. Nathan did say he was all mine, but I have heard a couple of relationships that didn't last because past lovers crawls back in the picture. I have to ake sure this won't happen to me and Nathan. 

The flight was tiring. I could feel Brielle watching us and I'm not gonna lie, it was really bothering me. 

-

"AMERICA!!!!" I squealed clapping my hands like I was a seal. "oh wow this is amazing!" I said walking down the plane. Nathan handed me a sunglasses and I smiled. "Thanks babe" I said putting it on. It was around 12 nn so we could eat lunch before heading out to the place we're moving in.

The lads are going to have an upcoming show on E! so they had their own Mansion. There were a lot of changes in plans and schedule. We might stay here for a month or so. Nathan's been having appointments with the doctors and we just found out he's going to have to go under an operation on his birthday which is 3 weeks from now. 

Brielle and Nathan would talk to each other every now and then. I didn't like it of course, but I had to let them be and show Nathan I trust him. 

"Jay!" I yelled walking around looking for him. I saw him drinking while watching Max and Tom play pingpong. "Can you please come with me! Just a look around LA!" I said smiling at him tugging his arms he graoned, but gave in soon. We went out and looked at Nathan one last time and saw him laughing with Brielle. I bit my lip and shook my head. 

Nothing's going to happen. Nathan wouldn't do that.