Drunk.

"Charlotte" someone whispered as I felt my bed move. I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. His hands made it way to my side and started poking me endlessly.

"Charlotte" he whispered again he pulled my duvet and laid beside me. I turned around to face Nathan and threw him my pillow. "Ow! what was that for?" he said rubbing his nose.

"Oh for the love of god Nath! It's 7 in the morning!" I said looking at my clock. I placed my head under the pillow.

"You said you're going to help me get rid of those things in my room!" he whined tugging the bottom of my shirt. I groaned and sat up glaring at him. "Oh my god I am so scared that I peed in my pants" he said with that sarcastic tone.

"That's right, the way to have your bestfriend help you would be being sarcastic. Ha ha ha" I replied standing up grabbing my face towel, tooth brush, comb, and phone. He laughed and followed me. "What do you you're doing?" I stopped him as I was about to get inside the bathroom. 

"Oh we're not going there together?" he asked I hit his arm and he laughed then winking at me.

"Watch it Sykes! You may not get the fun side of my generral cleaning!" I said closing the door behind me.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and washed my face brushed my teeth. I wiped my face and as I got out of the bathroom I got out my phone and checked. 2 messages from Cass.

'Hey honey! ;) There's a new club down the street...wanna check it out?' I smiled and agreed.

I placed my stuff on the table and went down to get some breakfast, but surprisingly there were a plate with two toasts, bacon and egg and a cuppa at the side. "Breakfast is served!" Nathan said raising his eyebrows at me.

"This isn't poisoned or anything right?" I joked he rolled his eyes and I sat down taking a bite and asked Nahan to sit down with me. I heard footsteps coming down from he stairs and saw Jay.

"Morning Char" he croaked his crispy eye syndrome making me laugh.

"Want some?" I asked he nodded and grabbed the other toast. 

"Up early?" he asked getting the glass and pouring water in it.

"Yeah because a stupid guy called Nathan woke me up to clean up his messy room." I said Jay laughed and turned around. "I know I know. Consequences of living here with you." I said rolling my eyes and looking at Nathan. He was scrolling down his phone and he looked pretty much serious. I stood up walking behind him sneaking and saw pictures of him and Brielle. I tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at me. I demanded for his phone and he gave it to me withou complaining. I deleted the pictures and messages. 

"C'mon Nat - han" I said copying how Keith Lemon called him. "We've got lots of works to do" I said offering my hand to him and he gladly held it as we went upstairs to his room.

-

The whole day we got rid of the clothes and other things Brielle left in Nathan's room. His room was just clean and looked like he never slept there. We boh laid down on the bed giving ourselves some rest. My phone vibrated and I took it and realized it was an hour before my clubbing with Cass.

"Shit!" I said standing up and heading for the bathroom. I took a quick showerand went to my room. I knew it was not just any cheap club so I want to look good. I took out my long sleeved mini black laced dress. I let my hair stay down and placed make - up on. I wore my red suede pump which was surprisingly comfortable and clutch bag. I made my way downstairs and gasped hen I saw Jay and Nathan dressed up as well talking to Cass who was wearing the one sided shoulder mini dress we bought the other day. 

"You didn't think we would just let you leave usbehind did you?" Jay asked grinning. I smiled and we all went out. 

-

As we got in we took our drinks and tomy surprise Jay was already on the dance floor getting it on with some girls. I stayed near the bar and oredered some gin I asked the bartender to mix some orange into it. Nathan sat beside me and looked at me. I forgot how gorgeous he was. The lights hit his face and he looked like a god.

"Shots?" he asked me. I smiled and cancelled my order and asked him to give us some shots.

After 5 shots I was already feeling the alcohol take over me as I started stumbling over and laughed with Nathan who was pretty much drunk too. We got out of the club and we brought attention to ourselves. Jay and Cass were right behind us as we walked on our way home. 

"Nathan!" I yelled he looked back at me and laughed probably because I was now bare foot. He went up to me and offered a piggyback ride.

I jumped over him and we laughed again looking stupid. When we got home we ran upstairs making noises and waking up he rest of the lads.

"Oh hey there handsome" I inked at Tom who was staring at me. "Oi Nathan! faster!" I yelled I saw him with just his trousers on. He smirked and I threw him my bag. He laughed and went in my room laying down. I closed my door as Tom was now having a tantrum. I threw my shoes at the side and removed my accesories. I laid down next to him and he propped himself on his elbows looking at me. We just stared at each other and next thing I know our lips met. I know it was wrong, but I can't deny the fact that I liked how my lips sync in movements as Nathan's lips. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands on my waist. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes until he tried to make the kiss more...affectionate. I pulled away and all we could hear were our breathing. He tried to do it again, but I pushed him away gently.

"Nathan. No. This is wrong." I said. He looked at me and next thing I know he stormed off. A tear escaped my eyes. I've done it. I've definitely destroyed my friendship with Nathan.