Stupidity.

As I dropped the shred of glass I had on my hand I saw Nathan and Brielle standing behind Max.

"Shit! Char, you're bleeding" Max said as he stood up I looked at the floor and saw blood. Max grabbed my wrist and covered my hand with a cloth.

"Come here" Nathan said offering his hands to me "let's wash it clean" 

"No. It's okay I can do it." I walked past him and went to the bathroom. I washed the wound and got out a band aid. 

"What's wrong?" someone said I jumped and saw Nathan closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?!" I said "They might think we're like doing something" I said he laughed and shook his head.

"They won't. We're bestfriends" he shrugged. I flinched. "Why are you acting like this?" He leaned on the door and I shook my head.

"I'm just not feeling well. Hangover and all these situations going on." I kept myself busy by fixing my hair and washed my face.

"Char, I just want you to know that if you need anything I am laways here." he said. I smiled at him as I wiped my face with a napkin. 

"I know Nathan and I really appreciate it." I replied he gave me a tight hug and I hugged him back breathing in his scent. We both got out of the bathroom and Brielle smiled at me. I smiled back and left both of them alone. 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I heard footsteps and someone singing and I knew it was Jay.

"Morning Char!" he said as he sat on the counter and I handed him a glass of orange juice. I sat down and it was silent.

"How are you feeling after last night?" He asked sitting down beside me. Last night? I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? What happened last night?" I replied in panic.

"You." he paused to check if someone was listening to us. "You admitted you love Nath" I gasped and that's when it came rushing back in. Me crying and hugging Jay talking to him. 

"Oh god. I did? Oh my god." I started panicking and I glared at him "DON'T TELL ANYONE JAMES!" I hissed. He raised his hands up and shook his head.

"It's none of my business" he said. I calmed down and he looked at me.

"You really do love him don't you?" he snapped. I looked down and gave him a small nod.

"I'm sorry Char, but you have to let go. He's happy with Brielle." he stood up giving me a tight hug.

"I know." I mumbled. "But--" I got cut off when he groaned.

"No! I know you Char! NO BUTS" he said I frowned.

"Give me a chance please?" I pleaded. He kept quiet and finally gave in. "if he finds out and gives 'us' a chance would it be okay?" I asked. "PLEASE JAY" I begged.

"FINE" he stood up I jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you! I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER" I yelled running out of the kitchen.