Drunken Confession

Charlotte's POV

I arrived in the club and went straight to the bar. My phone was ringing wildly and it was starting to get into my nerves. I got it out and saw 2 missed calls from Nathan, 4 texts messages from Jay and 1 missed call from Siva.

I sent a message to the three of them saying:

Guys I'm fine I'm just out clubbing. Stop calling me. x

I pressed the send button and turned off my phone placed it in my bag.

After a couple of drinks a lad asked me to dance with him and so I did. We danced for a long time until I felt his hands snaking it's way around my waist and sliding to my bum. I pushed his hands away and slapped him.

"You think I'm that drunk?!" I yelled. Soon I stormed out I wentto a store and bought a beer. I kept drinking while I was walking my way home. I got to our house and I can't even remember how I managed to do that. I sat down in front of the door because I can't get up anymore. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"God Charlotte why are you even crying? You wanted things to end right? Just shut up!" I yelled to myself. I felt the door open and I started to fall flat on my back. I laughed hard and saw Jay's face.

"God's sake! Char!" he yelled. He slowly pulled me up and took the bottle away from me. 

"Jay, mate it's 3 in the morning what---" I saw Nathan walking down the stairs scratching his head. He was topless while Brielle followed him in just one of Nathan's shirt. Oh.

I stood on my feet and took my bag and the bottle pushed my way through and went to my room. 

"Charlotte Denise McGuiness!" I heard Jay yelling.

"Not now James!" I yelled back banging my door shut. The bottle slid down my hands and made a crashing sound. I slid down the wall and threw my face into my hands. Jay walked in and avoided the broken glass. 

"Charlotte" he whispered I looked at him and he opened his arms. I stood up and hugged him. We stayed like that for a while.

"I love him Jay." I mumbled "I love him, but I didn't want it to be like this" I continued.

"I know. Charlotte you don't deserve him he cheat---" I cut through his sentence

"No, Jay. I love Nathan." I said he fell silent.

"I know, but he's with Brielle." he soothingly explained. 

"Exactly." I blunted I went to my bed and just laid there. "Thank you James" I slurred my vision slowly  fading.

"Just go to sleep Char." he said placing the blanket on me.

-

I woke up with a horrible headache. What the hell happened? I heard some rustling noise. I looked at my door and saw Max sweeping broken glass off my floor. My eyes began to get wide as I started to realize and remember what happened.

"Sorry, Max. I'm supposed to be the one doing this." I said picking up some glass.

"Charlotte! don' hold them you might get a cut!" he said I dropped it and gasped.

"Sorry" I squeaked.

"What's up?" I heard Nathan say. I bit my lip. Followed him was Brielle. Could this day get any better?