1 more night in London

I woke up and turned around. I felt someone behind me so I abruptly sat up and saw Nathan sound asleep. It took time until I recover from that surprise and went back to lay down beside him. I stared at him. This was all real. It's like a few months back I was only his bestfriend. 

"Why are you staring?" he whispered. I smiled, his arms wrapping around my wast pulling me closer to him.

"You slept here?" I asked covering myself with the blanket. 

"No. Just wanted to check on you." he said smilng. I laughed and kissed the tip of his button nose.

"I can't believe we'll be in America tomorrow" I squealed. He had his arms around me and my head was resting on his chest. "I have an idea!" I exclaimed sitting up. "Since it's our last day here in London why don't we all go clubbing?" I said smiling.

"I think that won't be a bad idea" he shrugged. I got up and went downstairs to tell the lads. It's been a while since we went out to get drunk.

"Eyyyy you're awake!" Max said pulling me for a hug. I hugged him back and he got me off my feet.

"Wow you're in a good mood" I laughed. He started pulling my ear and smiled.

"We'll be in America baby!" he said I laughed and pulled him to the living room where the rest of the lads were. 

"Since it's our last day here I thought we should go out and get drunk?" I said smiling trying to contain my excitement.

"Oh wow I can't believe I would be hearing that from my little sister" Jay mumbled.

"Oh please Jay. You drink beer almost everyday. I know you like my idea" I rolled my eyes and he lads starting hooting. I felt arms grabbing my waist and I turned around to see Nathan. I smiled and placed my arms around his waist as well. "So you guys in for it?" I asked.

"I can't promised I would stay with Nunu tonight." Siva said I frowned and just gave a nod.

"She won't come tomorrow?" I asked.

"She's got work to do so she said she'll just catch up the day after tomorrow" he replied. At least she's going to catch up. The rest agreed and I clapped in excitement. I got my phone out and called  Cass.

"Hey Cass! We're going out tonight! Last night here in London wanna come?" I asked. She agreed at once and I got so excited. "I CAN'T WAIT!" I squealed letting go of Nathan and going to the kitchen. Nathan followed me and sat down. "Breakfast?" I asked turning around to face him. He smiled and pulled me to him.

"Yes please" he whispered about to kiss me. I grinned and pulled away.

"Cheeky, but no. You'll get your fun later" I winked at him and walked towards the stove and cracked the eggs I got from the fridge. He groaned and it simply made me laugh.

-

I was in my room getting ready when someone knocked on my door. It was Jay.

"I'm almost done just need to put on some make-up" I smiled. He pouted and walked towards me.

"Plans got cancelled Char" he said I placed my foundation stick down and turned around to face him. "The weather's really bad it's like raining cats and dogs outside" he scratched his head and I frowned. Slumping on the chair. 

"But Tom and I bought some alcohol so we cn have our fun here?" he scratched his head hoping to make me feel better. I smiled and stood up he got out after me and went downstairs. The lads had their own bottles of beer and cheered when I got down. The music was on and Cass was in charge on it.  I got my own bottle and we danced around. Soon the lads were all laughing for no reason and I knew we're drunk. I sat beside Nathan who was now laughing because Tom just fell over and couldn't get back up. I stared at Nathan and was mesmerized with the gleam of his green eyes against the lights. He looked at me and winked. I bit my lip and went for his lips. It took him by surprise and giggled afterwards. He held my waist and pulled me on top of him his hands were making its way down my thighs and it gave me the chills. Our kiss got more passionate. The urgency was there. He slowly began standing up and carried me with him. My legs were wrapped around his waist and we went to his room. He slowly laid both of us down and he planted kisses down my neck and collarbone. I pulled him back up and kissed him. He found the zipper to my dress and zipped it down. I got up a bit to help him slide it all the way off. He stopped for a second or so and looked at me. I bit my lip. It's the first time he's seen me almost naked. The first time he kissed me like this. He leaned down again and whispered against my ears.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. I felt his breathe against my neck as he planted one kiss on it.

I didn't trust my voice so instead I gave him a nod and gathered the fabric of his shirt and pulled it off him. He took of his pants and next thing I know things were about to heat up.

-

I heard a phone ringing and it irritated me. I groaned and tried looking for it. I heard someone else groan and answered the phone.

"Yeah?" I heard him say. My eyes were still closed and tried going back to sleep. "Right yeah yeah I'll wake up the rest of the lads" he said.

I turned around and saw Nathan turning around too. He smiled as I pulled the duvet over our bodies. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I had fun last night" he smirked. I giggled and kissed his cheek. 

"Me too" I smiled and we stayed quiet for a while until I gasped. "We're going to America tonight oh god!" I said he gave me a nod.

"Yup and Scooter just called me to wake up the lads as we are supposed to in the airport in like 3 hours." Nath said I looked a the clock and it was already 4 in the afternoon. We were that tired?

We both got up and I wore his t-shirt it was long enough to cover me and so we went out. I passed by Jay's room and gasped as I saw him laying down with Cass. 

I got out of the room still in shock. Nathan saw me and asked me what was wrong and I pointed out at Jay's room. He opened the door and he froze. "I can't believe this" I whispered Nathan took my hand. "I mean I know Cass likes Jay, but she promised me she would never take it that far." I continued. 

"Babe think of it this way. That's your best friend out there who clearly looks like had fun with your brother. And am your brother's bandmate and you're his little sister and we did have our own fun too. Do you get me?" he laughed and I can't help but laugh too. I gave him a nod and took a deep breath. "Call it quits?" he said smilng at me. I nodded again and just let the argument go.  

We went down and it was still quiet. I grabbed a cuppa and sat down on the couch and turned on the telly. Nathan sat down beside me and got his phone out. Suddenly his facial expression changed. I held his hand and gave him a small smile. He let go of me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and it made me smile. I hope everything will turn out great. Right now I'm good with how the things are working out for me and Nath.