How To Do It Like A Princess-Chapter 11

Okay so I just wanted to say thank you, really, everyone who reads this because it means so much. It’s the first time I’ve shown anyone my writing (apart from school) and it really means a lot cos writing is my ‘thing’ I guess and it helps me to come to terms with other things. Although this may not be that personal, I am so grateful to EVERYONE who reads this, so thank you so much!

On with the story...:]

Chapter 11-Blair

Rubbing my eyes, I yawned then picked up my new glasses that Isaac’s mother had got me.

Isaac. Blehh.

Kiran looked at me quizzically as I pulled a face at the prince’s name. The last two days of school had been too awkward for words. Girls who had been at the ball were all over him for not dancing with them but I never saw that copper haired girl he was...with that night. For whatever reason, Isaac glowered at Bolton. Kiran glowered at Isaac. Mikey and Bolton were very confused so they switched between glowering at Isaac and glowering at me. Jude, being Jude, just glowered at everyone. Sp yeah, it was all very tense. I had stayed at Kiran’s for the weekend, then for Monday night too. We had just been let out of our French lesson, walking to English which was the last lesson of the day. I dreaded it because Bolton and Isaac were in that class. Not to mention Leah, who seemed to have taken an immediate dislike to me the moment she found out Isaac and I were living together. The Academy was weird; you focused on your A-level subjects more, obviously, but they still made you have at least one period of Maths, English and the Three Sciences a week to keep you up. No homework for that though, but I liked Science, so I was glad. Kiran sauntered into the classroom, arm around me and sat me down on a desk, telling me she would meet me there at the end of the day, then went off to her class. Students piled in after the bell, looking tired or energetic, and picked up their previous conversations.

Bolton took a seat beside me, fiddling with his earring, ‘Blair. I’ve hardly spoken to you,’

‘That’s cos you’ve been glaring at me, Bolton,’ I told him.

‘Whatever. You’re glasses look cute on you,’ he grinned at me, while I tutted and then he stuck out his tongue. Mr Wilson entered the room, flashing all of us big smiles. He was young and handsome, but had the most perfect family and the cutest son, ‘It’s not fair that he’s so good-looking. Those girls should be focussing on me,’ Bolton said with a mock sad face on.

I slapped his knee and left my hand there as Mr Wilson asked me a question.

‘Getting steamy, huh, Blair?’ Bolton asked me, eyebrows raised, as he looked pointedly down at my hand.

My hand flew up to my mouth, ‘Oh gosh, I’m so sorry!’

‘You think I care? Jeez, get girls feeling me up all the time,’ he winked again and stole my glasses, mucking about with them for a bit before we got told off.

Leah turned around to face me, giving me a patronising once-over and said scathingly, ‘Can’t keep your hands to one guy?’

Isaac’s head whipped up from where he was sitting across the room. My eyes widened when I remembered what I was doing with Bolton-being with him and talking to him and what Rose had said to me.

No way. Isaac cannot get those pictures. I have to stop talking to Bolton now, I forgot, I totally forgot. He was making me laugh and I missed him and...

I tried to calm down my breathing and cool down my face, only paying attention to my work until the bell rang. I flew out of the classroom, meeting Kiran at her room.

‘Look, Blair, it’s not like we don’t have enough space for you or anything, it’s just that I feel you need to talk to Isaac. I know you won’t tell anyone what’s up but Blair, come one,’