Ch.11

Chapter 11

"Tell me again why we'd agreed to go camping?" Dakota asked as she drove down the long forest road. Since they'd left all she'd and Sage done were complain about not wanting to go camping with Sawyer Evans and his group of gods and goddess that would be tagging alone. Holland was one thing, but to Dakota, going anywhere with her sister was bound to be a drag.

"I don't know Kota." Sage whined from the passenger's seat. "It was the first thing that came to mind when I was trying to lie my way out of spending time alone with Sawyer."

"Oh god this is going to be hell." Dakota said pulling up to the cars that aligned the road.

"Maybe it won't be that bad."Sage said with an apologetic look on her face. Dakota turned to face her friend and stared at her before rolling her eyes playfully.

"Well let's get this over with." Dakota said opening the car door and hopping out.

Sage waited a while before she opened the door and got out. Shaking the nervous off, she walked to the truck of Dakota's car and helped to get their things out. Getting everything that they needed, the girls slowly made their way to the group that was waiting on them; while Sage did everything in her power not to look at Sawyer.

"Now that we're all here, maybe we could get going?" Yelena said in the dry bored tone of hers.

"Yeah, let's go." Mila said in pure excitement grabbing on to Camryn's and pulling him towards the walking trails.

The rest of their group started to follow after them, and Sage made sure to avoid as much contact with Sawyer as possible, sticking to Dakota like clue.

The fact that she was trying to stay as far away from Sawyer as possible didn't go unnoticed by him. In fact he was doing everything in his power not to yank her in his arms. Ever since Monday when he bit her in front of the entire cafeteria, she'd tried to stay her distance from him. It hurt, a lot, to know that she was trying all that she could to get away from him. But the more he thought about it, the more his dominate side took over. His wolf didn't like the fact that she was trying to stay her distance from him, and neither did he.

Eyeing Sage carefully as she walked, all Sawyer wanted to do was to take her in his arms.

Sighing to himself, Sawyer only walked up more walking on the side of her as she pretended that he wasn't even there.

Looking over out of the corner of his eyes, Sage looked so mouthwatering to him. She had on tan climbing shorts and black tank top and a black and silver button down shirt, which she left unbutton. It was like she was trying to tease him, like she was trying to tempt him into biting her again, only this time it would have been the real thing.

Growling slowly to himself, Sawyer stuck both of his hands into his pockets, and continued to walk ahead, while Sage talked to Dakota about a history project that was coming up.

They walked for about another five to six miles into the forest before they finally found a spot that was opened and right by the lake. Throwing their bags down to the ground, Sage and Dakota broke off from the group to start setting up.

"We finally made it, now we can start having fun." Yelena said smiling over to everyone. She slowly started walking backwards towards the lake, pilling off her shirt before throwing it at Derek. "You can join me if you want." She said winking at him.

"Babe, come on we gotta setup first." He said sounding like a little kid when they can't get their favorite toy.

Yelena shrugged at Derek before slowly turning to face the lake. "Suit yourself." She said walking away slowly.