Chapter Two. Mr Annoying Pants.

I woke up early. I lay in bed and taught about what happened yesterday. God if he only knew how much I hate him maybe he would leave me alone. BUT I already had my plan of touture for him ready. I looked at my iphone to see it was 05.55. I had 6 missed calls from Sultan. Also a message. I got so excited. Opened it to read...
"Hey. I know you probably can't answer at the moment. Dia isn't not because of exams I can't come. I am having troubles at home and don't want to leave my mam. I hope you understand and forgive. I miss you deeply and Love you so very much. I hope your ok and I am concerned to which why you not answering my calls. By cutie please understand... I love you Cutie I will see you next saturday. I am sure we will have alot to talk about.
Love you Madly, deeply,truely.
Sultanxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
I read the message and Understood how much I missed him and wanna see him. The alarm clock buzzed off into my ear as i moaned and got up. After I got out the shower I blowdried my hair and curled it applied makeup and this time I decided to wear a dress. White flowery dress. THe weather seem to be nice so I put on a pair of white flats and went to get breakfast.
Mum and Dad were gone. I poured myself a cup of coffee and had an sandwhich and headed out the door. As I opened my front door Mr. Costallo appeared in front of me. I was shocked but smiled and pushed pass him to lock the door. I  ignored him like he just wasn't there. I went down o my car which was park in the parking area. He walked behind me. I continued my way Like he wasn't there. I reached my car. Which was wet from last nights rain. Just as I was about to open the door. He snatched my hand to which cause me to turn around and face him. He placed his hands on my hips to make me steady and me not to escape. I looked into his eyes and sniggered into his face. His eyes went wide and he began to smile.
"Dia What the hell you doing to me ?" He spoke softly and I felt his breath on my lips which kept smiling.
"Well Mr Costallo. I am not doing anything. It's you who is holing me with a tight grip and not letting me do my own business in which we both should go to. Someone has me first??? Don't you think That would be a better idea then holding your student and attempting to ask her what she is doing to him ? Don't you think?" I said in a smart way into his face. His faced looked like he loved every single think I spoke.
"Dia your right." He pulled away and let me go. "Your so damn Right! What are you doing to me? Your making me go crazy and think of you every secound...-" He spoke but i interrupted him before he said anything else.
"Sir don't you think. That it's more of your problem than mine? I am happy with my boyfriend. ANd wouldn't change him for such an old looking gradpa standing in front of me saying that I am dragging him crazy. Its for sure is a compliment to me that I am an attractive person so thanks. But I am well aware that you have a problem and Its called can't keep my hands off Young students.-"I said cheeky and as a bad smart arse.
"Your so gonna pay"Before I could say anthing thing or even that a breath his lips were on mine and kissing me so smooth. But I didn't answer. He soon stopped and looked Pissed off. "Please don't say you didn't like that. " THe taught of me pissing him off here was more willing that saying that he was an great kisser.

"Well, Well Let me see. Why would I enjoy a kiss off some old looking thing that can't even kiss great uhh your such. Mr Annoying Pants.. Leave me alone do me a favor . " I said into his face as I got into my car and drove off. I parked my car in the parking area beside school. As I seen Katie,Hannah, Aoife and Shannon walking up all linked in with there boyfriends. Aoife with Craig, which I was a bit shocked to see since i heard them fighting yesterday after school. They walked up to me and we started chatting and soon were in school. I went to my locker and seen another note stuck into my locker.
"Ayee, Whats up. You will pay for this morning!!! Zyan :(((" I let out a laugh and got my books. I walked into the class first and Me and Mr Costallo (Zyan ) were on our own once again. He closed the door and locked it. There was 45 minutes before the lesson. why did I come so early? I taught to myself..

He came up to me and sat in front of me. I looked at him confused. He looked at me as he was day dreaming about something. I finally broke the silence.
"What you looking at Mr Annoying pants ?"I snapped at him, He continued to look at me in amazment. I was about to leave when he finally spoke.
"How could anyone be so buetiful but so snapy?"He spoke and I just looked at me wanting to say "what ???" opps i said that out loud didn't I.
"Your so Cute when you get annoyed at meor snap at me for nothing." He looked at me to where I wanted to hit him straight in the face."Dia your an amazing looking girl. Why do you hate me so much I don't get it?"He let out a sign and got up to walk down to his desk. I couldn't give in even though I really did feel sorry for him but I truely taught I hate him so I knew. I couldn't give up that fast. Not now. He saw him looking out the window. I walked over to the window down at the end of the room. I signed and he looked over to me from the other side of the room. I meet his gaze. I turned away my face and stared into the distance wondering about where is Sultan and What will I say to him when he come. I still don't know what to answer to his recent message. Does he really need me as much as he says he does or is this some flirt ? No no Sultan and everything is serious I know he wouldn't lie to me why would he lie about his feeling. We are together for 4 months now. Not that its a long time but I can't just break everything. I can't break his heart and I do love Sultan Or Did I love Sutlan?