Chapter Three. What Can It be???

I woke up in the morning to hear the birds singing outside.  A breeze coming into the window and landing on my skin. I turn around to see that Zyan is gone. I sit up in my bed and wonder where he was. Soon the alarm rings and I head to get ready. Today I was wearing light blue skinny jeans with ripped knees and a white top that hung off slighty. I applied some makeup and went down go leave the house. I heard mum and dad in the kitchen they were off today. They were once again arguing about what a bad idea it was to get such a big table. I ran out the door and drove to school. I walked into the school nobody was there yet. I went to get my book and seen a note stuck in my locker door.
"Hey. Hope you feel better after yesterday. Zyanxxxxx." I smiled and began to get my books. I went to maths class to see if he was there. I opened the door and walked in . He was at the back of the class hanging something up. He turned around and smiled.
"Hey Cutie. I had to leave before anyone seen us. " He smiled. As i looked out the window.
"Hey I suppose but don't take yesterday as to. I will be with you" I said cheekly. I moved to the window and went out into the last night. I felt his hands on my hips as I snatched them of. I moved to my desk. He looked so confused and lost. It was like I have just taken away something that was so valueable to him. I smiled evily and got to do my homework I never got to do yesterday. He came down and sat in front of me.

POV Zyan

She came in like she ruled the world once again. Yesterdays weakness was gone. I knew she'll be playing hard again. As she spoke the words about "don't take yesterday serious". I knew she was back onto the devil side. I wondered where was that lady from yesterday that was so weak and wanted to be held in my hands. I signed but gladdly she didn't hear. I walked over to her and put my hands on her hips but she forcefully snatched them off. I stood not knowing what she wants any longer. Yesterday she almost said that she wants to be with me and today she is playing cold. These mind games of hers have me going crazy. I walked down and sat in front of her. She looked up from the homework I gave yesterday. I closed the book over and reach out my hands and brushed her hair.
"What the hell you think your doing? Sorry yesterday but you caught me in the middle of nowhere I didn't know what I was doing. So please stay away from me." She pushed my hand down and I moaned. Her words were you harshfully but so in love with what i was doing.
"Oo really you want me to keep my hands off you. Well ok then I don't see a problem in that." I said harshely back to her. As her eyes filled with a no. "You seriously need to think you either want me or stay the fuck out of here. "I growled at her . "You can't play mind games with me and you fucken know that. You came here early to do your homework or to see me. Or was it altogther? So Wanna answer but don't say that its was an accident because you know perfectly it wasn't no accident. YOU knew what you were doing. Admite it!" I said in a hard voice and turned to walk away. Deep inside I was  hurt I knew I hurt her to. But sure she won't get it. People like her never give up only annoy. I looked at her. She stared at the place I was standing not. She as thinking about something. How pretty amazing she was if she only knew that in my eye she's the wonderful lady of my earth. She is the only person I would ever want to be with. But if this continues this way. I don't think it will happen.

Dia's POV
He growled at me yet controlled himself not to scream. I knew I hurt him deep. I felt so bad. But I couldn't give up and make him believe I cared for him. I sat there looking at the place he stood when saying that. Even though I knew he was at his desk looking at me in amazment. I got up and walked over to him. He turned away. I hugged him from the back. He took my hands off him and turned around. He took my head into his hands and kissed my lips softly. As I wispered
"I'm sorry. I--" He cut me off by Wispering softly into my kneck.
"Just stay with my. Because your all I never need on this Plant. "He took me into a embrace.  I loved being close to him. It was like I was protected from everything in this world.

Zyans POV
She came down and hugged me from the back. I wasn't expecting that to happen. I took her hands off and turned to face her. I Looked at her as she wispered into my ear. It was the best thing in the whole entire world when I hold her in my hands.  I love the way she makes me feel calm and full of passion towards her. Even when one minute I  hate her and the next I am with her as if nothing ever happened. If she only knew how much I loved her. I would do anything to protect her from harm. Even tough I will be the one to hurt her in the end......

Hey I know its a bit short. I am running late to an meeting I will update again soon.Thanks everyone for reading. please vote and comment on what you think is coming next. Do you think Dia will keep to Zyan or will she give up again in not being strong???
Thanks for reading.. Love you all guys so very much xxxx
Will update soon.

Skittlefandom.