The gift from the past

I gathered all my courage and opened the bag. Inside was a teddy bear, a card and a small box. I take the box and twist it in my hands. Not having enough courage to open it. I open the envelope of the card to read what her got to say to me.

"Hey,
I know I don't deserve you to be reading this and i know I have caused you too much pain. I am an dick and a terrible freck  and scummy bastared and a grampa that never got you in my pants and much more.."
A giggled escaped my lips when reading the way he remember all that I called him. "I am not writing this to say I am sorry and that you should forgive me. I want to wish you the best in life and I hope you'll forget about me very soon. I am not worth your time., You've got a life to live and I know that isn't going to work. I am marrying the woman I don't love but I have a child with. Yeah Dia was born 3 days ago and thats what made me look forward to the marriage. After our breakup I have taught hard and long about our lives and what we had and what had happened. I am pretty convinced that you'll be happy with a guy who will love you with all his heart and will value you, Something I will never be able to do.  I am sorry for causing you all this pain. I will be happier  if you'll  be happy even without me. I wish you the best of luck with everything you do and you know I rather tell you. I am moving to live in Washington with my so called  "family" now and that I said it. Things brightened a little.  
 I am sorry I really am sorry for everything I have done. I just wish you never met me so I won't have made it so horrible.... But I am thankful to you because you have opened my eyes onto the world infront of me and made me believe in the best. You can believe it or not but I am not playing with students anymore. I am becoming loyal to my upcoming to be made wife in 2 weeks."

Your Zyan Costallo.xxxxxxxxxxxxx "

Tears rolling down my checks. I hate him so much only this could make life so damn hard. This ring what was this all about. When is he leaving. I got up and held to my  car with the the bag and everything that was in it.

"Remember I love you...." Them words ran in my mind like trains. God gave me a life that i need to value and life with a smile. 

I didn't cry nor did my heart miss a beat. I got up gathered all the items into the bag. Took out my leather jacket and got my car keys. I felt a hand grab me when I was closing the door.

"Where the hell you off too ?"

"Hey big brother missed you too.  Now Shut up and let me leave or I will spill something that nobody know. Keep your mouth shut as if you didn't see me. Clear?" I snapped.

"Jesus Clear Just don't kill anyone. While you in this effect. " He shrugged and walked to his room. Good I got out of the house and drove my red BMW to Zyan house.

  I drove at maximum speed through the time. Not caring what I was doing and what the consequence could be. I reached Zyans house and seen the light. I knocked on the door. Zyan opened it. He looked surprised and shocked. But soon looked down.   

"Dia ?" Zyan opened the door. He was shocked and surprised to see me.

"I think you might want to talk and explain this" I said lifting the bag up to his face.

" Dia" he grabbed me by my waist and carried me into the house while I screamed let go off me. I felt horrible from his touch and I didn't like the way he touched me. I wanted to vomit. I didn't feel happy I felt horrible. I wanted to leave. I understood that all my feeling are now gone, The pain that I felt for such a long time is now gone.

"Dia I need to explain myself.---" I cut him off

"Zyan listen here is the stuff you gave me. Nice card, Nicely worded but I am not a fool and you were just a game That I like playing. I was never serious about this relationship. I guess I am a good actress since you damn well believed me. I suppose I was clear when I broke up with you. I taught if I said I loved you it would make you do something more and boost and move but I was wrong I am happy now. I am in love and I am pregnant from a man who is complete opposite of you. Sorry my dear but your heart will remind broken which I highly doubt. Grampa your such a grampa. Do yourself a favor fall in love with the woman who loves you no matter what. " I pushed pass him placing the bag on the kitchen table and heading for the exist. I heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Hey Dia... You came back.. " She looked scared as if I was taking him again.

"Nah I am just back to return what he gave and tell him to leave me alone and another few things he didn't expect to hear. But I'll give you an advice . You are worth more than him. You and your baby girl can have  a better man than that stupid cunt who can't value people who love him in his life. The choice is up to you. But I would leave if I was you. And thanks for naming the girl after me. But if I was you I wouldn't call my daughter after a girl who almost ruined you existence" She stood there stunned but nodded. 
I walked out the door and drove home.

Sorry short chapter... I taught it would be easier if I leave it here with this one. I will be posting the next one soon. Hope you enjoyed it. Love you guys all....

Skittlefandomxxxxxx