Where was she standing in her life?

In no time as it seemed I was in London. I was leaving the airport but all that was on my mind was Zyan. How everything ended. I was hope to forget him as soon as possible. But I doubt it would ever happen. I saw my realitives that I didn't see for around 2 years. We all smiled and hugged. I was in my own world. I couldn't come to terms with all this drama and pain. It was all to sudden, to rash,to unexpected.

We reached the masion. I called it masion because I was big. I was three story high and all fancy looking. Men opening doors carrying your bags and guidying you along. I am a normal girl before my parents go this promotion to live and work in a big holding here. I was lead into my room. I had a big king bed made of dark brown wood. A big window that showed the city view. It was white walls and very comfy athmosphere. I unpacked my  belongings and settled in. I was about to head to the shower as my phone beeped.

"Hey Dia, How's London ? Miss you already." Message from Aoife.

"Hey all good. I am busy at the moment. I will text ya later."  I didn't want to talk to her. i was tired and wanted to forget the past. I know it was wrong but I hoped for the better. I heard a knocked on the door. I opened  it to see a boy. Tall, brown hair, blue eyes, charming smile, black top that you could see the 6 pack thought the top and dark blue jeans with a black leather jacket on top. His perfume was making an positive effective on me.  I some way remind me of Zyan. Uhh again. I smiled as I opened the door to him.

"Hello, Ms Ivanovich could I ask you to attend dinner at 19:30 in the second dinning room!" He smiled polietly.

"Hello, Just call me Dia. Yes of course I will be there at that time. Many thanks for the invitation. Could you please inform me of your name ? " I smiled at him watching his eyes so shiny and smily.

"My name is Justin. Great I will see you there young lady." She smiled and walked of without letting me to respond. I closed the door and headed to the shower. When I got out the shower I checked my phone. I had three miss calls from Zyan I frowned. Lock my phone and threw it on the bed. I didn't want to listen to his excuses. I curled my hair. applied some makeup, Mascara, foundation , power and blush. I added some lipbam. I put on ripped skinnt black jeans and a white classic styled top. Added the outfit with some jewelry and oxford styled shoes and head down to the dinning room.

When I steped in people in bunches talking all around the room as I seen Justin coming up to me.

"Hey Dia. So what school you thinking of going to ?" I smiled at me and looked to the side where i was shocked to see Sultan standing.

"Hey I just forgot something. I will be back in a couple of moments." I walked out the room and ran up to my room. I dialed my mums number to my luck she answered. I told her I was sick and I won't be down for dinner. She accepted that and instead I got my food to my room. I stood with my hands wrapped around me body looking out the window on the amazing view of the city in front of me.

"First day. It's only the first day. Dia give it a try. It will get better you need to give it a chance you need to give it a go. Please hang in!" My dad said from behind me. I turned around not hearing when he came in. I walked up to my dad and hugged him.

"Dad I promise I won't let you down! I promise dad." As i said the last part tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Shhh Baby Girl. It will be ok. I know it hurts and I know you love him just give it time. It will set everything in the correct places. If you ever need to take to someone I am always here for you.! " He rubbed my back hugging me tighter. i loved my dad. He could see the truth behind my fake mask.

"Thanks dad. I think I am going to go back. I am sorry I want to go back and sort it out and then come and start fresh. Please let me !! Please! " He looked down at me and meet my eyes. He smiled