She Deserves Better.

I woke up the next morning not wanting to wake up. I hated my life. I hated what I did last night. I hated this because I knew I fell for a player how great. My eyes where swollen and red. My hair was a mess. I got up out of my bed and headed towards the shower. I threw my hair into a bun. applied small amount of makeup. I was leaving today and I hated this. I didn't want him to know. How did he even find out? I was so lost in taught. I was so tired of all this drama and madness. The song played in the background as I packed away my clothing and things i will be bring with me to my new life. As tears were rolling down my cheeks. when I found a picture of me and him taking a selfie. I can't forget everything like it was nothing. It happened and I have to forget it and Live on. I can't and won't let a man make me cry. He just doesn't deserve this.

I was always played with from the very start. I know that he won't change. I need to leave this here and now. Yesterday was done and maybe it's for the better. He will cause me so much pain recently. My mum offered me to stay here and continue to go to school here but I am not staying. I know running away from love. Won't help me but at least I can try and build something over there and learn my lesson.  I don't like the idea of changing school again but I guess this is the only way out of it. 

I can always come back here and continue school. I just need a change off place and it's not over. I will be back but back to prove him what he lost and what he had. I want him sorry more than he could ever be. I heard my phone ring as I seen it was my friend Aoife Calling.

"Hey Dia, You coming in today ?" she spoke so excited.                                                                                                   "Hey no I won't be in today." I spoke trying to hide the sadness in my voice. Tried to hide the fact that I was crying and just act like I am sick.                                                                                                                                      "God you missing so much Mr. Costello and Ms Martin (devil) are walking arm in arm around the school. I just seen them hugging the hall." Tears spilled down my cheeks as my heart ach and I didn't care anymore. All I wanted to do was disappear and never be seen again. It hurt so much but Aofie yap on "Dia you should be here you missing so much! I can't believe they are finally together. I am so hyper sorry Why you not coming in."She was so happy about this and so excited yet not knowing how much of a player he was and that I loved him. 

"I am just sick and I won't be in. O Really thats great new I hope they will be happy. Sorry I need to go"I hung up the phone before she said anything. I sat on my head hugging my teddy bear more and more. It hurt so bad deep down inside maybe I should stay and make him jealous maybe I should just prove that I can stay and Show him that I am not the one you can play games with.I sat on the bed crying and crying.

Zyan POV

I was looking around the whole school for her. Then I remember she was leaving today. Yesterday our last kiss and it's over. It can't just be over here. Aoife with her stories. I am so tired of it. She probably told Dia about what she seen already and made it 6 times worst than it was. We were standing talking and then Ms Martin hugged me as a sign of thanks but yet the whole school is buzzing about my new relationship that doesn't even exist. I sat at my desk thinking about her and what will I do when she leaves. I don't even know when she is leaving. I wish I could change everything and make all this better but I can't I lost her. Lost her for good. Even if she comes back she won't be with me. She won't forgive me. She ended it there. I agree with her I am a player and nobody wants to be with a player. Why would she want to be with a player. The door opens and I see students coming in.  They are all talking about Dia. I wonder would they know she is leaving or is it a secret?