Chapter 9

After she had showered, i drove her to her place. She had an amazing house. It was huge. Like the white house huge. She told me to wait for her while she changed. I did as i was told. I kept getting hit with amazement from this girl. Her swimming, her strength, her house she was amazing in all sorts of ways.

I was touring the outside of her house with my eyes until i spotted a guy walk towards my car. He was about 28 I'd say. He had ice cold blue eyes and blonde hair. He was buff too. He knocked on my window and i opened it, he smirked.

"Hey pretty face." He said checking me out. I rolled my eyes and begun to close the window on his face.

"Sorry I play for another team." I said and he tried to hold back my window but i kept lifting it up till he budged his hands away. He had an angry look on his face completely different than the look he gave me to greet me. I could see Demi walk towards my car dressed in jeans and a nice shirt just casual clothes. She looked disgusted when she saw the guy in front of her. I rolled my window down to hear what was going on.

"Where the hell did you rush to last night?" He asked her anger in his voice. She made sure to keep her distance.

"Like you care." She spat back at him and passed him only to be pulled back my him. She held back the pain she felt from his grip, i almost got out to help her but she shook her head.

"Listen bitch if you speak to anyone about last night i will crush you like the bug you are." He yelled into her ear.

"You know what." She said laughing angrily and then looked at him, her sly smirk on her face. "Fuck you and your little penis that can't find any girl who wants it." She said and pulled her hand out of his grip and quickly climbed into my car. "Lock the doors and drive fast" she said and i did as i was told.

"You little bitch i'll kill you!" He yelled as he hit my car a couple of times before he lost my car. She looked back a smirk on her face and a chuckle that followed.

"Asshole" she said shaking her head as she got comfortable in her seat. I got to the high way and slowed down a bit before any radar could catch me.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My dumb perverted step brother. He thinks he's as tough as my dad but he's not. He may have burnt me but i was strong enough to get out of his grip." She said then pulled her phone out. Which reminded me i hadn't checked my phone in days. "Take a left." She told me and i did.

"Where are we going?" She looked at me smirking. I don't know if she was ignoring what happened a few minutes ago or if she was over it. I can't believe someone is as strong as that.

"You ask to much." She said. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride." She said smirking "take right! Take right!" She yelled once she looked back at the road. I took a quick right before we could've missed it. I heard a couple honks and then looked back at Demi she was scared for a second but then she laughed making me laugh as well. "Okay don't relax too much." She said smiling i couldn't help but laugh.

We payed more attention to the road till we reached were she wanted us to be. She looked out the window and smiled. I looked out her side for a second before paying attention to the road again trying to see what made her smile. But i couldn't really.

"Okay take that left and you should see a small parking space." She pointed to the left and like she said there was a parking space. I parked my car and we got out. She smiled at me grabbing my hand and dragged me into a small shack.

It wasn't much. We sat down near the window. It was the last table far back and the only one that seemed available. We sat down and a few seconds later a waitress came by.