Chapter 16

After that breath taking night, we spent more time together. So much time together that flew by as fast as a rocket ship. Whether we were doing wild things or just doing nothing it felt like everything was perfect. She was perfect.

I had been missing much of work to and i was certain I'd get fired soon, but i didn't really care. I ignored the responsibilities i had for it. I never even felt bad about it.

I woke up earlier than I expected Demi was laying next to me, i had my arm wrapped around her waist, her bare back pressed onto my bare front. I fluttered my eyes open, she was an incredible sight to wake up to. I smiled to myself and kissed her cheek softly making sure i wouldn't wake her up, i got out of my bed and wrapped my naked body in a robe. It was hard to keep my hands off her most of the time and i think she felt the same way about me.

I put my glasses on as i walked out of my room slowly, i brushed through my messy hair with my fingers until i reached my coffee machine. I made myself some coffee and poured it in a mug, i had gotten so used to the strong coffee thanks to Demi. I took my mug and made my way to the table. I placed my mug on it and sat down rushing my fingers through my hair. I sighed.

"Morning" i heard her raspy morning voice as she walked out of my room, i looked at her and my heart drowned into my stomach, she wore something I hadn't seen in a long time, it was Pipers shorts and tank top, she always left them in my place and though i knew i'd never hear from her again, I still kept it unconsciously. i honestly missed her a little bit.

"Where did you get that?" I asked her simply she shrugged. Not giving much attention to it like i was which was understandable.

"It was in your cupboard, it was the only thing that kind of fit me without it being too long." She said as she poured herself some coffee. She turned around holding her mug with two hands. The warmth traveling onto her body. She smiled at me but her smile faded when she noticed i wasn't in the happiest mood. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Those were Pipers." I said and she sighed staying in her place for a minute, for a second i thought she was mad but like always i was wrong. she then put her mug down and walked towards me, she wrapped her arms around me from behind, she placed her chin on my shoulder.

"Alex i'm not Piper." She whispered and kissed my cheek her lips linger on my cheek, my eyes close as i start to feel her comfort. She let go after a while and sat on the chair in front of me, she held my hand waiting for me to look at her before she would talk again. "I'm a completely different person." She said smiling softly. I looked at our hands then back at her. That was the thing that scared me. Different.

"That's what scares me about you." I said and she looked intrigued. "You're completely different than what i expected.." She twitched her lips slightly looking at our hands and holding my hands tighter.

"I won't abandon you the way she did." She said as if she read my mind, it was what scared me the thought of her leaving me the way Piper did. I smiled and she did as well making me smile bigger. I pulled her onto my lap she giggled and I kissed her lips, her hands dug into my hair as she kissed me back. I felt her smile through the kiss. Once she broke away i couldn't stop starring into her eyes.

"I really do love you." I felt her body slightly tremble as her lips curl into an even bigger smile, she blushed playing with my hair.

"I love you to." She whispered before she pecked my lips. I smiled and pushed back her hair behind her ear. I kissed her cheek and she giggled holding on to me.

"I have something for you." I whispered raising my eyebrows with a smile. I had bought her a gift since she brought me one even thought it was for my birthday i got her something because i just couldn't not get it. She made a confused face I chuckled. "Come on get of me so I can get it." I said while chuckling she laughed and got off. I walked to my room her trailing behind me.

"Close your eyes." I said and she did as what i told her to do, i opened a cupboard and pulled out a necklace with a wave shaped pendent, i had her name engraved behind it just like she had my name engraved on my typewriter.

I walked behind her and placed the necklace on her neck, I felt her slight shiver once the cold pendent touched her warm skin. i closed it and moved away the little hairs she had that went over her necklace. I kissed her neck gently and rubbed her arms up and down waiting for her to open her eyes.

"Open your eyes" i whispered against her ear. She did and looked down onto her necklace. "It's not much but that's all i could afford and i saw it and i automatically thought of-" i was cut of by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. I smiled through the kiss. I could feel her smile as well.

"It's the most thoughtful gift i've ever gotten." She said smiling looking down at it making me smile. "I'm never taking this off." She said with so much excitement i had to chuckle.

She leaned in and kissed me again pushing me towards my bed, she giggled against my lips when i happen to fall weak and sit on my bed. I pulled her on my lap holding her waist stable as she giggled ever so lightly. I smiled.

"You take my breath away." I whispered smiling, she bit her lip and laced her fingers on my cheek.

"I don't think anyone ever described me that way in my entire life." She said causing me to smile.

"I'm not anyone." I said smirking.

"No, no you are not.." She whispered smiling then kissed my lips gently, i pulled her closer to me as she smiled against my lips. I never felt so over joyed in my life and it was all because of one girl.

One girl who breed A thousand feelings. Unexplainable, uncontrollable, undeniable feelings that offered foreign light to my life.

Her passionate kisses drove me to my core, i felt weak in my Knees whenever she kissed me. Her eyes the way they pierce into my heart left me breathless, i could notice them from miles away. And how she made me feel whenever my skin contacted hers, it left me hypnotized to the point of no return. It was magical.

I kissed her deeply she tried to pull away for air but i followed her lips biting her bottom lip slightly. I felt her soft moan. I let go of her lips and smirk carrying her, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her giggles filled my ears. I laughed as she held on to me tight her arms wrap around my neck.

I pushed her on to the messy bed and kissed her lips that still slightly giggled. She pulled away slightly and crawled father into the bed as I crawled towards her. I craved her. She smirk once i reached her. Her hands place over my cheeks pulling me to her lips I slipped the straps of her tank top down. She pulled away slightly. Looking into my eyes.

"How can you make me feel so hypnotized..." She whispered a smile across her face as her eyes wondered my eyes. I chuckled and kissed her neck then the corner of her lips.

"I'll tell you when i find out myself." I said and she giggled pulling me into a deeply passionate kiss..