It's Like Three In The Morning

A loud knock on the awoke Joey from his slumber. He threw on a pair of shorts, since he was sleeping in nothing but his underwear. As he exited his bedroom, he could hear the deep snores emitted from David's room. He could sleep through a zombie apocalypse, Joey thought whilst descending the stairs. He made his way to the door, now able to see a figure through the glass fragments of the door. He opened the door to find an evidently distressed Daniel.

Joey gasped quietly. "Daniel, are you okay?"
"No, something's been keeping me up," Daniel replied, he spoke determinedly as if he had rehearsed what he would say multiple times. "Joey, I don't think I can be in your music video."
"Why not?" Joey spoke softly and sympathetically.
"Because Joey, I-uh-I ..." Daniel, who was looking at his shoes, now lifted his head to look Joey in the eyes. "I have feelings for you. Ever since we kissed, I noticed them, that's why I ran off, I'm sorry about that by the way, I forget to tell you that, I meant to tell you that, I was actually meant to to tell you a lot of thi-"
Daniel's rambling was interrupted by Joey's lips pressing against his, the words dissolved into a beautiful kiss.
"That's a great way of telling me to shut up." Daniel laughed.
"I'll have to use it more often then," Joey smiled at the other boy as his hands made their way to find his. In return his hands held Joey's tightly and lovingly.

"Do you want to come in for a cup of coffee?"
"I'd love to, but I think should probably head home."
"Dan, it's like three in the morning! I'm not letting you walk home, you can stay the night."
Daniel grinned widely. "I like it when you call me Dan."
Joey smiled and pulled the boy inside the house.

They snuggled up together with their cups of coffee on the sofa. They talked, Daniel even explained the many different ways he was going to tell Joey. David discovered the two, asleep, in the morning - still cuddling. So, naturally, he set a hyperactive Wolf on them. The two screamed as Wolf licked their faces and they all stumbled off of the sofa.

Joey introduced David to Daniel and Daniel to David. Like Joey, Daniel connected to David through their shared love of anime and so, they ate their breakfast whilst watching anime - obviously. Joey looked over at Daniel and David to see the two joking between themselves.

He had a really great feeling about Daniel. Daniel turned to look at Joey and Joey could just see something sparkle in his eyes. Maybe Joey didn't need to wear a mask to find the perfect guy.