I Know What You Did Last Week

Joey woke up and turned over to find the other half of the bed empty - again. Daniel has been continuously running off to places all week. Joey began to feel suspicious, he also noticed that Daniel had been buying lots of things; Daniel's wallet was practically overflowing with receipts. Looking at the bedside table, Joey noticed Daniel had left his wallet behind.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Joey looked through the receipts: flowers, chocolates, expensive jewellery? Now, Joey was panicking.

Jewellery captivated the most interest, was Daniel cheating on him with a girl? He told Joey specifically that he's gay. Confusing began to make Joey doubt everything - about Daniel and himself.

"Stop freaking out," Joey said to himself. "Daniel wouldn't cheat on you."

Maybe he would believe that if Daniel actually had an answer to why he was always gone. But, no, he shrugs it off and changes the topic.

Joey didn't know what to think.

Daniel read the text again to make sure he was at the right place. He checked his watch: 12:59. He was on time. This was the fourth time he had been commanded to meet here and every time it was the same thing - he had to show up with some kind of present and then they would have sex.

Every time Daniel closed his eyes and tried to pretend it was Joey, but it just wasn't the same. Each time he felt guiltier and guiltier about it.

Daniel saw his blackmailer standing across the room, holding their phone. Daniel heard his own phone ping and he checked it again.

We're not going to have sex today, instead you are going to go home and do something very important.

Daniel sent a reply.

Do what?

As soon as he read the response he wished he hadn't asked.

You're going to break up with Joey.

"No!" He screamed. "I won't do it! I love him!"

His out burst of aggression earned him another text.

You will dump him or I will tell him the truth - MY twisted truth.