Part Two of Three: Big Day

Now in our story we skip past the boring wedding planning to the day itself. First of all we will start with Daniel's perspective for the sake of narrative.

Daniel was getting dressed at David's place, David arranged it so he could have a heart to heart with Daniel - telling him that he was giving me to him -  and apparently also that if he broke my heart, he would "brake his legs". That was sweet to find out about, if not slightly worrying.

He went out and picked up his suit and put it on, David helped him with the tie, and then he started going over his vows.

Apparently he started to to get really nervous at this point, but David calmed him down and they started talking over mine and Daniel's relationships - the good and the bad, the happy and the sad.

Okay, that was just absolutely adorable.

Suddenly, however, he got a text.

Joe💕:

Help me, Cat is back, hurry home and do NOT tell anyone.

So, he did. He rushed back to our place. When he got home he called for me. He could hear me yelling for him. He came running up the stairs. When he got to our room he saw me. Naked. Tied to one of the bed poles. I cried to him once more, a different tone of voice.

"Daniel, stop, it's a trap."

I was getting dressed in my room, getting ready for my wedding.

I had just had a shower and I was fixing my hair in the mirror. I stared at what I could see in the mirror, a mask of happiness on a being of happiness.

I opened a draw to get my hair products out and when I looked up to see another mask behind me.

The next thing I saw was complete and utter darkness.

When I re gained consciousness, I saw a figure holding my phone, typing. Little did I know then but that was the text being sent to Daniel.

"Ah, so you're awake." She put the phone down and lowered herself to my level. I was sitting on the floor. She looked my face to face and my vision cleared. It was the mask I never wanted to see again, it was Cat ... And she was wearing a wedding dress.

My first instinct was to attack her, to try and escape, but when I tried I discovered I was tied up.

"Now, now, now. There will be no need for that." She said.

"How the hell did you get out of jail?" Sheer hatred could be heard in my voice,

"I'm not out technically, I have furlough. My mother took the most opportune time to become gravely ill. They let me visit her, with security, I saw an opportunity and I took it. I went to the toilet and screamed. Both security men came in and I knocked them out cold with the toilet seat I broke off."

"Won't the police have noticed two security guards knocked out?"

"No, I have a friend who owes me - or should I say used to owe me - a couple of favours. He is sending the police notifications that I'm taking am taking a long time to visit my mother."

"Oh my God ... I can't believe this is happening right now."

"Don't worry, my love, everything will be alright soon. I promise."

We stayed there I'm silence, she was waiting for something, but I couldn't figure out what.

All of a sudden, I could hear the door open loudly. And I could hear Daniel yelling for me, I had never been so pleased to hear his voice. I called back for him, I needed him, I was scared.

He was running up the stairs, but I saw Cat move silently behind the door and I knew what she was waiting for: she was waiting for Daniel.

"Daniel, stop, it's a trap." I tried to warn him, but Cat knocked him out like she did me. I began to cry at this point. I had him, he was here, but I've lost him now, all because I was too stupid to see the obvious.