Chapter 1

Loving someone is one of the strongest things you can do. But do you know what else is strong? Cheating. Cheating can affect someone emotionally and physically. The pain it causes someone is huge. Simply just end the relationship if you know longer have feelings for the person, and move on.

Nicole's POV

I'm Nicole Noel Martinez. I'm married to the most amazing man in the world. Well, personally I think so. I have a beautiful daughter name, Julianna. Julie for short. She's 5 years old. My husband Michael is a huge CEO of a company in Los Angeles.

"Honey, your coffee is ready!" I shouted at Michael from the kitchen.

I use to work as a nurse in the hospital here in the LA area but, Michael convinced me to become a stay at home wife. It got boring at times, but I would find ways to enjoy myself. I was lucky to be able to be in this position.

"Thank you, Nicole." He kissed my lips.

"Mommy, did you get my bag ready for school?" Julie asked.

"Yes, honey. Eat your breakfast." I tell her.

"I'm going to be late for work. Bye honey. I will see you later." Michael kissed me and then walked over to Julie.

"Bye Daddy." Julie hugged her father.

"Bye sweetheart. See you soon."

I walked over to the front door and watched as he walked over to his car and left.

"Alright Julie, time for school."

I did our normal routine and drove her to school.

"Bye, sweetie. Have fun. I love you." I tell her.

"Bye Mommy."

As I drove home, my phone began to ring.

"Hello," I answered.

I placed the call on speaker so I could pay attention to the road.

"Nicole! It's Julia. I miss you." She says.

Julia and I have been friends since we were kids. She was older than me, but we still managed to become friends since I was ranked in higher education classes because I knew more than other people in my regular grade.

"Hi, Julia. I miss you too!" I tell her.

"We are in town. I was hoping to see you." She explains.

"I would love to see you. I will be home soon. I just dropped off Julie at school."

"Perfect. I will see you soon then."

"Okay. Bye Julia." I said.

"Bye."

I got home and picked up some stuff.

*Door Bell*

Quickly I walked over to the front door and opened it.

"Julia!" I yelled.

"Nicole!"

We hugged tightly.

"Look at you. You shed off the baby weight so fast. You look amazing." I tell her.

"It's been 5 years since I had Julianna, but thank you. You look really good too."

"Thank you. Come in come in. Who did you come with?" I asked.

"I came with Dylan, he's in the car."

Dylan. Julia's younger brother. He and I are the same age. We had a small thing in the past but never really did anything about it.