Chapter 20

A Few Months Later

The months had passed and I found my own home that I was going to be living with the girls in. It was a perfect size for the three of us. 

Dylan and I officially separated. It wasn't a divorce that was finalized, it was more like a break from one another. Although I wanted to divorce because of the whole cheating situation, he meant everything to me, and I still loved him. Giving him another chance ran through my mind daily. But maybe just maybe, we weren't meant to be together.

We fought back and forth in court. I made it known to the jury that I wanted absolutely none of his money and he can keep the home. What was his was his. I didn't need anything apart of it.

One problem that did surface was custody not over just Isabella, but as well as Julianna. Dylan wanted to have rights to see Julianna just as much as Isabella. Which bothered me. That was my child, not his.

But the love he had for her was so strong he considered her his own. Dylan was her father figure for a few years, and he wanted to continue to be that.

Although it bother me at first, when he explained where he was coming from with all of this, it made sense. To Julianna her father was never Michael. It has always been Dylan. I knew taking away Dylan from her life would cause her pain, so I let them grant custody of her.

The girls wanted to take me to the club tonight to help me get Dylan off my mind. I was more of that person that wanted to stay home and be with my girls. But they insisted that this was for the best. Julianna and Isabella were with my mom for the night.

"That looks great!" Holland yells

"Are you crazy? My boobs are completely out. I'm a mother." I say, covering my chest.

"Come on! You look hot!" She said.

"You are insane!"

"Look, you never dress up like this ever. You respect yourself and your body. Who cares what people think. For once just wear something crazy." Shelley explains.

"Fine." I groan.

We drove off to the club. Holland, Shelley, and Crystal all piled into the car. Everyone was excited to finally be all together once again.

We stepped inside and the club was very much alive. The music was piercing through my ears.

This wasn't my scene. I wasn't too much into the party scene. I wasn't even too sure why I came out in the first place. Being home bundled up with my babies sounded more relaxing.

"Come on Nicole, let's go dance!" Holland said.

"I will go in a second." I say, checking my phone to see if my mom wrote to me.

"Hey girls!" I hear over the loud music.

I see Posey, Hoechlin, Cody, Colton, and Dylan standing there. I felt like I was about to throw up. Dylan's eyes were on mine. Everyone was probably looking at us, waiting for us to say something. A waiter passed by holding drinks on a tray and I grabbed two and downed them quickly.