Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning, feeling sore. Dylan was up getting ready for work today. I get up from bed, and put on my clothes that were scattered along the floor.

"Hey babe." Dylan says, walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey honey." I kissed his lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just sore from last night." I answered.

A smirk went across his lips.

"I just like to make my girl feel good." Dylan responds, smacking my butt.

"I have to go get Julie ready for school. But what time are you off today?" I asked, placing my arms around him.

"I should be back by 3."

"Okay. I will see you then." I say, pecking his lips.

I walked off to Julie's room, and opened the door. She was still sound asleep.

"Julie, baby." I sat at the edge of her bed. "It's time for school honey."

She moved her hair out of her face. Her little green eyes look up at me.

"It's time for school baby." I told her.

"Okay mommy." Julie spoke tiredly.

She got dressed, and I braided both sides of her hair. I brushed her teeth, and made our way downstairs. Quickly I made eggs and bacon for us three to eat.

"Thank you Nicole." Dylan says, drinking his orange juice.

"No problem."

"When you have time, we need to talk about the C O U R T papers." Dylan spells out.

"Maybe if I swing by at your J O B, after I take H E R to S C H O O L on you're B R E A K, we can." I suggested, also spelling everything out.

If I even said I was going to Dylan's work, Julie will fake being sick, and want to go. She looked at us back and forth, confused about what we were spelling out loud.

"Sounds like a P L A N."

I began to laugh. Once they finish, I took the plates, and placed them in the sink. I washed them quickly, and took Julianna to school.

When I got home, I quickly changed and did my makeup

When I got home, I quickly changed and did my makeup. I was going to meet with Dylan on his lunch break to speak about the whole court issue with Michael.

I arrived at the studio, and walked right in. There was two minutes until Dylan was going onto lunch.

"Hey beautiful lady." Dylan spoke, kissing my cheek.

"Hey handsome." I smiled.

We walked into the lunchroom, and began to speak seriously.