Chapter 4

Nicole's POV

Dylan's lips pressed against mine, and moved effortlessly. He slowly began to kiss my neck making me moaned. He smirked against my neck.

"You're so beautiful." Dylan whispered.

His hands go behind my thighs rubbing his thumb on the side of them. He puts my legs around his waist. The chills ran down my spine. Goosebumps formed on my arms. I smiled as I remember it like my dream.

His brown eyes landed on mine. I placed my left hand on his cheek. Dylan takes it, and looks at it. He takes off my engagement and wedding band off. He stood up and walked towards the balcony door. I stood up and watched him as he threw them over the railing far.

Dylan turned around and faced me. One of his arms went around my waist. He placed his hand on my face.

"You no longer need those." Dylan tells me.

I smiled. He pecked my lips, and lead me back to the bed. We laid together. My head was on his shoulder, as his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"This. This is what I've been dreaming of for years." He tells me.

"Never leave my side again Dylan." I told him.

"I promise I won't."

My eyes slowly closed, and I fell asleep.
----------
The light shined through the window from the bedroom. Dylan was still peacefully asleep. I kissed his cheek, and opened the door from the bedroom. I made my way downstairs and looked for the kitchen.

Once I found it, I looked around to make some breakfast. I found pancake mix, and began to make some pancakes and eggs. As the pancakes were cooking, I quickly picked everything up. As I flip the pancake, I feel hands wrap from behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I see Dylan standing there with a smile. I smiled back.

"Goodmorning." Dylan says.

"Goodmorning. How did you sleep?" I asked, setting the spatula down, turning his direction.

"Better than ever." He responds.

"Good. I need to get Julie from upstairs." I mention.

"I will get her. You continue looking cute in my kitchen." He smacked my butt, and walked off.

"Watch yourself O'Brien." I chuckled.

"I can't help myself!" Dylan shouts, as he walked upstairs.

I set the plates of food on the table.

"A B C D E F G, H I J K LMNOP, Q R S, T U V, W X, Y, and Z. Now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me." I hear Dylan and Julie sing.

I turned around and noticed him giving her a piggy back ride. They both were smiling and giggling.

"Pancakes!" They yell.

I laughed.

"You two are so alike." I told them.

"She's my best buddy." Dylan pinched her cheek.

"Well your best buddy needs to enjoy this last day with you because tomorrow is Monday and she has school!" I mentioned.