Chapter 12*

It's been two months since I've won full custody of Julianna. Dylan and I have been taking it easy. I still think about our unborn child. How different life could have been. I would have been 5 months pregnant.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Julianna yells.

"Yes, yes. What is it?" I asked.

"Uncle Ty and Uncle Berry are wrestling." She says.

A loud shatter echoed through the halls. I walked into the living room, and see it destroyed. The sofa cushions were on the floor. Pillows were tossed across the room. The ocean blue vase that was on the shelf on top of the fire place was shattered.

Dylan was standing on a chair, while Posey had Sprayberry's hands pinned against the floor. Their eyes all looked up at me at the same time.

"H-hey Nicole." Sprayberry speaks out of breath.

"How did you know we were wrestling?" Tyler asked.

"The vase shattering. Plus, a little bird told me." I mentioned.

"You told on us Julie?" Berry asked.

"Yes." Julie said, not even hiding the fact that she snitched on them.

"Get her!" Tyler yells.

Julie runs quickly down the hall yelling, as the boys chased her. I laughed and looked back at Dylan. I shake my head at him and smile.

"Referee again." I said.

"It's safer that way." He replies.

I kissed his lip, and smiled.

"You know I like wrestling with you too." I tell him, as I peck his lips.

Dylan smirks and continues to kiss me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Ewww!" We hear from the door.

We stop and we see the three just looking at us.

"Too much PDA in this room." Posey says. "Let's go play hide and go seek!"

"Yes!" Julianna yells.

"I love hide and go seek!" Berry said.

"You guys can play, after you clean up the mess you three made." I say, talking to Tyler, Sprayberry, and Dylan.

"But I was referee that shouldn't count." Dylan tells me.

"Standing on top of a chair yelling kick his ass Posey is not usually what referee's say." I laugh.

"You have a point."

"Dinners ready once you three finish."

I walked back into the kitchen, and get the plates ready. The boys come running in one by one. They each take their seat, and began to eat.

"This is so good!" Tyler yells. "That's it I'm moving in!"

"Guest bedroom is yours." Dylan tells him.

"What about me?" Sprayberry asked.

"The sofa is quiet comfortable. Dylan should know." I wink.

"Ahh Dylan sent to sleep in the living room when he's been acting up I see." Tyler says.

"No he just loves sleeping on the sofa. It's comfortable."

They laugh. The door bell rings.

"I will get it." I say.