Chapter 11

Dylan turned on the tv, and E' news appeared first. He grabbed the remote from the coffee table to change the channel, but stopped once they said his name.

I stopped what I was doing, and looked up at the screen.

"Dylan O'Brien spotted with a mystery woman. The 23 year old is photographed here with a beautiful little girl playing in the water. In these photos, it shows here the two are sharing a kiss. Sorry to inform you ladies, but looks like he is off the market."

My eyes widen as they show photo after photo of Dylan, Julie and I. The photos were to far to show our faces.

"They can do that?" I asked him.

"Unfortunately they can." He says.

"Weird." I comment, walking back into the kitchen.

I try to finish dinner. Dylan walks in, and hugs me.

"Hey. I'm sorry about that. I know it's a lot to take in."

"Babe, it's fine. This is what's going to happen. I'm okay with it." I peck his lips.

"I love you." Dylan says.

"I love you too."

"Now I'm going to post a picture of the mystery girl." He laughs.

"Which one?" I asked.

"This one."

"Nice O'Brien." I laugh.

Tylerposey58: Is this going to be a thing now where we don't show N's face? This is going to be great omg

Tyler commented.

"All of you are going to have way too much fun with this."

My phone began to ring. I looked down at the unfamiliar number.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hello Nicole. This is Judge Travis. A few weeks ago you went on trial with your ex husband and the Judge that did your trail has been fired due to being payed by Michael." Judge Travis explains.

"He paid off the judge. What about my daughter?" I asked.

"There will be a new court hearing tomorrow 8 o'clock sharp. I will be the new judge."

I bit down on my lip.

"Okay. Thank you very much Judge Travis. I will see you soon."

I looked up at Dylan. His eyes were already on me, waiting for me to speak.

"We were right." I spoke. "He paid the judge."

"Does this mean?"

"We go back on trial. Tomorrow at 8." I say.