29. Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing

[And in 3...2...1.... GO.]

-Jaime's POV­-

We just finished our show in Birmingham and I can't wait to have the day off tomorrow, Having Alysha and Danielle here makes me miss Arianna so much more than usual but what's there that I can do, nothing.

We walked back to the green room just the four of us to get water while the girls went to change to go out tonight, I sat back in the sofa to cool down my body when someone, after a whole month, finally asked the question I've been trying to dodge.

"So did you ever go around to telling Arianna?" Vic speaks up.

I feel my body tense and my mind begin to think of a quick, but believable, lie, "Uh yeah..."

"How did that go?" He questions further.

"We fought, but I told her it was a mistake and it wouldn't happen again, luckily she forgave me and we decided to not talk about it again." I explain my lie.

"You guys didn't tell the girls did you?" I ask feeling my anxiety pick up.

"No." They say in unison.

"Okay, well let's not talk about it again. I don't want her over thinking the past when it should just stay there." I request getting them to agree and brush off the subject, feeling better that the spotlight wasn't on me anymore.

I know I shouldn't have lied; I just made this situation worse than it was in the beginning. And I know that I should've told Arianna by now but every time I was going to I'd back out with fear of her leaving and wanting nothing to do with me anymore.

I just wanted to forget about what I did and never speak to Jessica again, and that would be easy if I could just get everyone to agree on not mentioning the subject around Arianna.

We made our way to a local bar and decided to have some fun for our last free night in England, the shots quickly coming as I shot them back with no hesitation.

I limit myself to the amount of alcohol I consumed only because when I got back to the bus I planned on calling Arianna and didn't want to be a drunken mess when I did.

We were in the middle of an intense game of arm wrestling, Mike and Vic having a showdown on who was the tougher brother. Everyone was so drunk they were betting big bucks on this but luckily being the most sober one here I decided to stay out of it.

I felt my phone vibrate in my front pocket and took it out to see I had an email, which made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion as to who would email me and what they could possibly want.

I went directly to the email and read the message it contained feeling my whole world collapse around me, the room getting darker with the only light coming from the phone in my hands.

My legs felt wobbly and my head began to sound like Mike's kick drum hearing nothing but the sound of my rapid heart beating in my ears.

I looked around at the guys who were laughing and applauding the winner and began to speak up but felt as if my mouth were dry and I had no tongue.

"Hime, you okay?" Jack asks with a light pat on my back.

"Uh, y-yeah. I'm feeling real sick right now. I'm gonna head back to the bus." I stuttered, feeling my stomach begin to tighten.

"You sure man?"

"Y-yeah, I'll see you guys in the morning." I assure him placing my half empty bottle of beer on the table and walking out of the bar making my way to the bus quickly.

I found my way onto the bus and went straight for my bag in the junk bunk across from where I sleep pulling out a clean set of clothes then darting for the shower feeling the need to wash my tensed body.