Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

::Andy’s Point of View::

The first few shows went wonderfully, with Louis always by my side. The guys and I even dressed him up so he would fit in more and called him up on stage a few times. When we did he would just stand near me and smile and blush a bit, maybe sing along to the chorus every once in a while. Most of the shows he would just wait for us back stage or in the front row.

 Spiritual Why the hell is this word here does anyone else see the random ass word 'spiritual'? It's not letting me delete it .-.

After every show we would quickly disappear into the sall room we share on the bus while the guys went out to eat or something. Since Germany – we're in Greece right now – I think we've been closer, we've been showing our feelings for each other in public. Nothing too big, just walking close together, flirting, stuff like that. A few fans came up to us after shows or in the cities and asked us if we were dating. Neither of us knew what to say, but we usually went with ‘yes’. I mean, we've already had sex, and he's still here, so…

Well. I'm dating Lou. Louis Tomlinson. My childhood best friend, and later, torturer. I still don’t know why I forgave him. It’s just; I've always had a little crush on him. I knew him before we got into sports – which I never really liked in the first place, I only played because Lou wanted to – before he got into girls, before he became his own person. I always knew the real Louis, the one he kept hidden. The one who hated to hurt people, the one who I… who I guess I fell in love with.

“Andy!” Ashley yells, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, ash?” I ask absentmindedly. We're back stage, waiting for us to be called on.

“We’re up!” he yells then disappears on stage with his bass.

I look for Lou, wanting to drag him up on stage with me this time. I find him by the exit, looking casual. We put him in a Black Veil Brides’ shirt with my favourite Batman necklace, black skinny jeans, and two stripes for war make up. If you weren’t up close, you probably would have a hard time telling who he is.

“Hey, Lou!” his head snaps up and whips towards me.

“Hey Andy,”

“C’mon,” I say, grabbing him by the wrist. He looks confused briefly, but then he realizes that I'm dragging him towards the stage.

“No, no no Andy! It’s the beginning of the show! What am I gonna do out there?!” he says, trying to get out of my grip.

“Sing with me!” I say. We're almost to the stage; I can already see CC and his drums.

“I don’t know all your songs though!” he tries to complain, though when I glance back at him I see slight excitement on his face.

“We'll play some you do know. You'll pick, every other, okay?” I stop right before going on stage. Some of the fans can see us, as they start screaming my name… and a few are screaming ‘Louis’.

He bites his lip, clearly debating. “Okay,” he nods, and follows me on stage.

The crowd cheers even louder than before as we walk up to the mic. I pull him next to me and wrap an arm around him, whispering in his ear and making the crowd go crazy.

“So… what should we start with?”

The track list went like this: Children Surrender, In the End, Mortician’s Daughter, The Legacy, Rebel Love Song, Devil’s Choir, Knives and Pens, Nobody’s Hero, Wretched and Divine, I Am Bulletproof. Louis joined in whenever he could, usually on the choruses on the ones I chose, but with the ones he chose he sang almost every word perfectly.