Chapter Twelve

Sorry if it's short or whatever and... hope ya'll like it ^-^

Chapter Twelve

When we had finished packing I left Andy to go tell the others. It took us about an hour to pack, what with all the goofing and temptation of the bed. I'm not even sure what we are… ever since I finally put two and two together Andy's been a lot more open, and even more touchy-feely.

“Hey guys,” I greet. They're all in the living room watching some Disney movie. Zayn and Liam are sharing a couch, Harry and Niall are sitting all tangled up on the chair. “Uh, so Dr-Andy's leaving,”

Zayn smiles broadly, and Liam smiles a little, looking like he doesn’t want me to see it. Harry and Niall both have bored looks on their faces.

“Good riddance,” Zayn murmurs in Liam’s ear, making him chuckle.

“His friends will be here soon,” they stay quiet. I feel really awkward… I know Zayn and Liam aren’t very fond of Andy… and I'm almost certain they’ll throw a fuss when they find out I'm going with him. Just leaving without telling them had crossed my mind, but I couldn’t do that to my friends. They would be so worried… though I'm sure it wouldn’t be too hard to figure out since I would leave the same day as Andy. “They’re going on tour. To Europe mainly,”

Liam nods and Zayn looks suspicious. Harry and Niall are sharing secretive smiles.

I clear my throat. “And, uh… I'm-”

“They’re here!” Andy calls from the entry way. I breathe out slowly.

“I'm going with,” I rush out, closing my eyes when Zayn frowns disapprovingly.

“With them? On tour? Are you sure this is a good idea?” Liam asks, worried.

“Yeah, I'll be fine. Maybe we can stop back at Doncaster and visit my family,”

“Louis!” Andy sounds impatient now.

“Sorry guys, I should have told you earlier, but I have to go now. We have to catch a plane,” I briefly hug each of them, fighting a blush when Liam bravely pecks me on the lips before letting me get away.

I give them all a small smile before I go out to the car. It’s black and shiny, and looks expensive. It’s almost as big as a limo, wouldn’t surprise me if it is. Andy opens one of the back doors when he's done with our bags, and he lets me in first before he shuts it again. I take a seat next to Ashley, and Andy sits next to me. As soon as the door shuts the car explodes with noise, everyone welcoming Andy and saying hi to me.

“You top or bottom?” someone whisper-yells in my ear.

“Uh… what?” I turn towards Ashley, confused.

“Y’know, who’s on top? You or Andy?” all colour drains from my face when I realize what he means, then comes flooding back when I realize what he means.

“U-Uh… I don’t know…” I smile awkwardly and turn away, ready to ignore Ashley for the rest of… ever.

“Oh, so it is Andy! No need to be embarrassed- it’d be pretty weird if you were the top. He is only like five inches taller than you,” I don’t answer and he chuckles and starts going on about some of the weird things some of their fans have asked him lately. Something about a man handing him a tattooing thing and asking him to sign Ashley’s name on the man’s back..?

“Welcome to the family, Lou,” CC smiles from across the car. I nod, barely hearing him over the noise. Me, Andy and Ashley are sitting at the back of the car, CC, Jake and Jinxx are sitting in the seats in front of us, facing us. There's a dark window cutting us off from the driver’s area.