Buying Tickets!

*Meghan's POV*

It is 3:45 am, and I am still on the computer trying to buy tickets for Comic Con. I need to surprise Meredith with the tickets since we have been waiting forever to go. I counted all the money we have saved and we finally have enough!

I go to the website where you can buy tickets. I click the purchase button and fill out a page of information. The screen flashes white and a new page comes up.

Thanks for purchasing, have a good time! Click here to Print ticket!

"Holy crap, I actually did it!" I think to myself. I print the tickets, and run to Meredith's room.

"Wake up!!" I yell flinging her bedroom door open.

"What in the world, Meghan!! This better be good," she says angrily.

"Come here!!" I yell to Meredith, already leaving the room.

She follows me into the kitchen and freezes, looking at the screen. I squeal.

Meredith looks at me and we both start screaming.

"But how?" She asks me.

"Well, I have been planning it for months now," I answer her.

"It's in what, two weeks?" She asks me excitedly.

"Yeah, well thirteen days now," I answer.

Meredith hugs me then says she is going to call her mom.

She leaves me standing there alone and proud. I just gave her the best gift ever, and it is going to be so fun! We need to go shopping before we Comic Con.

I turn off the computer and bring the printed tickets to my room and hang them on my bulletin board. Now I have to call MY mom telling her I got the tickets!