Getting Packed

*Meghan's POV*

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?"

"I ran out of sports bottles."

I hold in my laughter, Meredith is still asleep. Yes, I am up at 7:30 am watching "Arrow".

I pause the show and decide to go out for breakfast since I am already ready. I am wearing black skinny jeans, a red and blue flannel shirt, grey beanie, brown boots, and a cute bracelet and ring.

I leave a note on the table just in case Meredith wakes up when I am gone.

I get my keys, phone, and money and then leave. I drive my new car to the nearest Boba Tea place. I get a Green Tea Boba. The Boba place also sells sweets, so I got a strawberry macaroon.

The macaroon is already eaten by the time I get home, and the Boba is about a third of the way gone.

I go inside and hear Meredith singing in the shower. I go to the couch and get on Instagram. I take a picture of my Boba and post it. I get a good amount of likes immediately.

I turn off my phone and turn the TV back on to Arrow. I need to finish this episode!

The episode continues where I left off. I finish this episode and go to the next one.

"Good morning, Meg," Meredith says about 20 minutes later.

"Good morning. Isn't Colton Haynes so cute?" I ask her. I look back at the screen. I can't wait to meet him at Comic Con.

Just as I am thinking that Meredith asks, "Isn't he going to be at Comic Con too?" I nod my head excitedly and turn back to the show.

I finish the episode as Meredith makes and eats her breakfast.

"Wanna watch this with me?" I ask her. "Sure," she shrugs plopping down in the love seat beside the couch.

After a couple more episodes I say, "I am gonna go pack." She says she will too, and we both go into our own rooms.

I pull out my brand new teal and purple suitcase I bought specially for this trip. First I go to the closet and pick out four outfits for the days we will be at Comic Con. I also pick out two pairs of pajamas. I lay the five sets of clothes on my bed in seperate stacks.

Knock Knock Knock

I tell Meredith she can come in.

"How long will we be there?" She asks me. I answer her and then tell her about my idea of going on a roadtrip. Meredith leaves excitedly.

I finish packing my clothes and then move onto packing a shower bag, which consists of all my bathroom items. I pack all my makeup, hair stuff, and everything I will need. I get my laptop and put it away. I grab a few of my favorite books and put them in my suitcase.

In three days we are leaving for Comic Con!