Time to Pack

*Meredith's POV*

Ding. My phone gets a notification. "allisonxoxo liked your photo," I say to myself, reading the notification. I check the time. It is 8:45 am, and it is June 28th. I ignore it and roll out of my messy bed. I drag myself into the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I change into black leggings, a light teal(ish) tank tops, black vans, a black beanie, and a crystal necklace.

Then I go to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I see Meghan watching "Arrow" on Netflix in the living room.

"Good morning, Meg!" I say cheerfully, getting out fruit for a smoothie. "Good morning! Isn't Colton Haynes so cute?!" She squeals. I laugh a little, "Hey, isn't he going to be at Comic Con too?" I ask her. "Yes!!!" She chirps.

I go back to making a smoothie, and then a waffle.

I eat my breakfast and then join Meghan. We watch a couple more episodes before we finally get up.

"I'm gonna go pack," Meghan tells me. "Okay, I should too," I respond.

I go to my room and pull out a suitcase from the back of my closet. It is blue with white polka dots on it. I got it for my birthday a couple years ago for a trip I took with my mom. 

I begin picking items to bring with me, but then realize I have no idea how long we are staying. I go to Meghan's room to ask her.

Knock Knock Knock

I knock on Meghan's door.

"You can come in," she says through the door.

"Hey, Um, just wondering..how long are we staying in San Diego?" I ask her.

"Okay, well, I guess I should tell you some more news," she begins.

I look at her curiously, and she continues.

"I was thinking about going on a road trip! We can stop at some places on the way there, we have about two weeks until Preview Day," she informs me.

"Holy crap! That sounds so fun! What day do we leave?!" I ask her excitedly.

She jumps a little at my burst of excitement, "We should probably leave Tuesday or Wednesday so we have time to do everything we want," she suggests.

"Okay, sounds good!" I say leaving her room.

I get back to my room and finish packing my clothes. After I finish with that I get all my makeup and hair stuff and put it in a bag. Next I move onto entertainment. I do not pack my cell phone or laptop because I want to leave those out util the day we leave.

I am finally finished packing, so I lay down on my bed. I get my laptop and turn on YouTube. I watch Mikey Murphy and Luke Korns play Truth or Dare and then I watch Tyler Oakley and Marcus Butler.

I can't believe I am going on a road trip with my best friend, and cousin...to Comic Con!