Untitled Part 1

August POV

Maaaan. Spring Break just ended and I gotta go back to this bitch ass place they call school. Worst of all, I got football practice too! I been slackin on football lately because I started to like music. I have a whole book full of songs i wrote. And I sing them in my studio to myself. My mom thinks I have a great voice and she supports me on music. I can never let my schoolmates find out about this because It'll ruin my reputation. As I woke up, all these thoughts were running through my mind. I took a nice shower to make me forget about it. I got out and wore some black joggers and red custom made airforce ones, along with a red shirt. As I walked downstairs, I took my keys and left my two bedroom mansion. I went in my car and drove to school. As i parked and walked into the building, I heard a loud person yelling my name "Ayoo, August!" I turned around and saw Trey wearing some blue converse and a white shirt and shorts. "Aye, Trey, wassup fool" I said while dapping him up. "I missed you nigga" He said while fake crying. I playfully pushed him and told him to go somewhere. As i walked to my locker, people were all over me, and its funny cuz i dont even fuck with them. I got to my locker and one page from my song book fell out. I was quick af to pick it up and fold it in my pocket. I got my book and went to homeroom. I sat in the back next to an empty seat waiting to go home. After the bell rang, Trey came in and sat on my left side. I shook my head and did some work. While doing it, a knock came on the door, and it was the principal. Walking behind him was a medium sized boy, with tattoes and a black/white shirt with Jeremy Scott. And he was kinda cute too.. wait what?