The Next Day

August P.O.V

So I got suspended. But idc, more time for me to get to know chris. Speaking of chris, where was he? Anyways, school was over and I walked home. Since Trey stole my crush, I figured i had to cut him off. I got home and it was 6:00. So i texted Chris "Hey baby"

Trey P.O.V

Tbh, i didnt like chris for his sex. I liked him for who he was. I looked over at him and he was sleeping. Damn he was too cute. I reached over to kiss his head, and his phone vibrates. "Hey baby" and it was an unsaved number. Wait.. THAT WAS AUGUST NUMBER!! Shit i wanna fuck him up right now. Smh, I was finna play with his head. So i replyed for chris "August?" And his dumbass replyed

August: i like to be called daddy

Chris: Look, we cant talk

August: why baby

Chris: Im with trey and i love him

August: WTF!! YOU JUST MET HIM

Chris: please stop yelling, i just do, sorry

August: LEAVE ME ALONE

smh, job well done. Now august would back off of chris and i could have him all to myself. I deleted the messages as Chris woke up "Had a good sleep baby?"

Chris P.O.V

So i woke up in treys arms. Damn i wanted it to be august so bad. "i slept good" i answered. He gave me a kiss and I smiled. We were both still naked and he slid 2 fingers deep in me. Shit i gotta admit, they felt good, but no, i had to get home. "Bae, i have to go home" i moaned out. He sighed and said okay. While i got up and dressed, he did the same. I left and went home. I jumped on my bed and laid down. Still haven't received a text from August. Maybe i gotta text him, so i did.

Chris: Hey August, Its chris
When i sent that, it took 40 minutes till he replyed.
August : WTF DO YOU WANT! SHOULDNT YOU BE WITH TREY! HOW YOU GONE SAY YOU DONT WANNA TALK TO ME BUT YET YOU GONE TEXT ME! I SWEAR YOU SO FUCKED UP.
omg, what was he talking about. That seriously just hurt my feelings.I spent the rest of my day crying and i cried myself to sleep. I should've just stayed dl. August hates me now. I never even said that to him. I got up for school and dressed. I wore a black shirt with khaki pants and black air force ones. As i walked in the school building, it was quite a few people looking at me. O just ignored and walked to treys locker. I got my stuff out and walked to august "we needa talk" He looked at me and slammed my books down and pushed me against the locker. "Get Away From Me!"

A/N
i didnt like this chapter for some reason, it took so long and it still didnt come out good. But anybody got any suggestions