Revenge

August POV.

I aint a pussy ass nigga. Man don't shit scare me. But I was a lil creeped to be honest. The nigga came behind me and rubbed all in my hair and grabbed my neck. "Remember when you put me in this postition" he said while grabbing it harder. "And threw me down 32 steps and left me there to die!" I couldn't believe I was hearing this. Not alone hear it, but it wasn't soon before he took my blindfolds off and we were facing eachother. He looked different. He looked bad, He looked like the hood raised him. he look like a drug lord. Our of all people I didn't want to see  I saw him. Omarion.

Omarion POV

This man august look like he seen a ghost. But shit, I'm not a fucking devil, I'm just his worst living nightmare. Looking at him brought back so many memories from when we were in high school. When summer came and he wanted to take me out, and never returned me. He took everything away from me, My family, My happiness, Our Child. When all I did was love him, and care for him, and give him anything and everything. The nigga even took my house and made it his. I had my sis Amaria be my mole. After August left me here, she found me and bought me a house and took care of Me before she went to atl to be my spy again. She goes to school with August and gives me all the tea that goes on. After she told me he took my house and made it his, I was mad. So I made her put a tracker on her car, and Mr.Alsina tracked them down for me and brought him to me. August had done us wrong and now it's time for revenge. "Hey baby, I missed you so much" I said while rolling eyes and sat infront of him.

August: man wtf you want

me: I want you daddy

August: quit playing and let me go

me: then I'd lose you and that big dick of yours that you raped me with

I said that with anger in my voice and he knew.

August: I ain't rape you cuz, you drunk.

Me: I'm drunk in love *sits on August lap* Remember this the position we did when you got me pregnant, and after I told you I'm pregnant for you, you told me to get an abortion or you'll do it yourself. I remember.

August: *sweats* Omarion let me go now!

Me: that's what I said when you beat me and kept me here for 3 years august!

August: what are you gonna do to me?

me: I'm gonna love you *gets off and gets on untied august*

After he was loose, his ass ran to the door, but it's all good cuz his dad was right there waiting for him. I smirked and laid back waiting for Mr.Alsina to bring him back, so he can get what he deserves.

Chris POV

Damn! I really wanted that nigga. Trey hoe ass don't get every atl nigga and can't even share like damn. But I gotta focus. August could be on the look out for me now, he tried to kidnap me, but I could have sworn that his dad drove me home. I'm mad confused so the next morning I texted his dad and his dad told me to go to a hotel and live there for a while or else he would kill me. So I told trey and troy that I would be back and went to the hotel, he had booked it for 2 weeks. I settled all my stuff in and texted his dad asking where is august and he told me he is in jail. Boy was I happy. I could be free, but why would his dad kill me if I left? Anyways, I went to the mall after a while.