Rape

Chris P.O.V

So i noticed that stank bitch left. I was lookin for his ass and found him, DIGGIN THROUGH MY SHIT! "Wtf you doin here"
Brandon: I was just lookin through your clothes, i kinda like them. *says while fake smiling*

Chris: Aww you do? *smiles*

Brandon: Yea.. tbh i kinda like you, i just do this stuff to you so you wont think of me so soft

Chris: Oh.. um i wont think of you soft

Brandon: Really? *walks to chris*

Chris: *backs up slowly* y-yea

Brandon: *corners chris and locks door* Good. *smirks*

Chris: Um u okay?

Brandon: *whispers in chris ear* get yo ass on that bed now you slut.

Chris: W-what?!

Brandon: SHH! Do what i say or else.. you can kiss August goodbye

Chris: Brandon... its no need to do-

Brandon: *throws Chris on the bed and chains the door* youve been a bad boy chris

Chris: Get away from me

Brandon: how you let all these boys hit it.. and not daddy brandon?

Chris: your sick

Brandon: *laughs* well if im sick.. when im done fucking you, you might be sick too.

Chris: MOVE! AUG-

Brandon: *stuffs chris mouth with a folded shirt and ties him to bed on his stomach*

I felt like a bad person now. He put me in a position where he can do anything to me and i couldnt do anything about it. The more i moved, the more it hurt. He soon ripped my jeans off and started squeezing my ass. "Damn, you got a fat soft one" I felt violated. He ripped a hole in my boxers and i felt cuts on my ass. I wanted to go, all i could do is cry. "Pretty Hole, Tight hole" He balled a fist up and stuck it sooo deep, I felt the knuckle rings move across my bones. He did it sooo fast a the smell of blood dripping out came to my nose. "Oh, red cum huh?" i swear hes a wicked nigga for saying some shit like that. He took the fist out and i could see him licking his fist. I see why August left his ass. I thought he was done, but he untied his pants and rubbed his boner on me. He pulled the boxers off and everything from now was speechless. He went all 10 inches deep without a condom or lube. He did it soo roug and fast. "Whats my name" He said "Brandon" i moaned out loud, spitting the shirt out, man it hurt. "WRONG" he did a good round of tough strokes, feeling his balls clap against my thighs. "Daddy brandon" I screamed, he put a hat over me when i blurted that out. After 20 mintes of torture, off him untieing me and forcing me to ride, A waterfall of blood squirted all over August new white gucci belt. He was gonna be pissed. Brandon  laughed and licked some of the drops. He soon forced my head to the belt and forced me to lick the stains. I refused and he kept forcing me. "do what daddy brandon says" So i did it. He laughed but i felt hurt. Soon he forced his dick all the way down my throat. After he cummed in me and all over me, he dressed. I just laid on the floor there.
"Say ANYTHING about this to August or ANYONE, and ill make sure you remain a senior, and thats not a threat, but a promise." On that note, he slammed the door and left. From now, i was a victim of rape. Why Me.. I moved here for a better life and relationship, and now.. Ive been raped.