Moving On And About

August POV

So the ride home was kinda silent. Tbh I liked it like that. But I didn't want him to think I was up to anything funny, so i had to make small talk with the lil nigga. Good thing he got some clothes and shit cuz we goin somewhere real special.

August: I'm really glad you took me back, I been a complete fool

Chris: I was the fool, I shouldn't have done what I did at the party

August: *chuckles* i forgive you, ya thirsty?

Chris POV

Damn I feel like a fucking prince. I Mean, I had Trey, August, Trey Again, even a lil Brandon, Trey YET Again, and now August dumb ahh took me back. He finna spoil tf outta me and ima be on to the next nigga. But hell yea im thirsty

Chris: Yea, i could use a drink papi

August: *chuckles and gives him a water bottle* here its sprite

Chris: Why is it in a water bottle

August: Cuz i wanted it to have a cap to cover it

Chris: Ohh true *drinks it*

Shit this drink tho. It dont taste like sprite, but why tf am i gulpin this shit. Now my eyes gettin heavy, and like my body feel weak and numb. I try to turn my head to August, who was laughing at me. I wanted to say a word, but when i opened my mouth, Everythin was black.

August POV

Finally, his ass knocked out. That pill cost hella money, but im glad it worked. Now he gone learn a couple of lessons. We drove for 3 hours and now we're in florida. It feels like I know this place. Or like I've been here before. I really don't know. We drove till we arrived in the least populated area of Orlando, and we were driving in the middle of no where. I saw an abandon house that looked clean af on the outside. I parked my car, ripped the license plate off and ripped that bih into pieces. Nobody finna trace my tracks. I stepped in to make sure no one was here, and I saw a fully furnised house, and Pictures?! I saw a pic of ole dude and he looks familiar, like i think i know him, but no ones here. I went out to the car to get Chris, but i walked out to see a empty parking lot and my car wasnt there. More over, Chris wasnt either.