Last Days Of School

Chris P.O.V

I woke up, still feeling sore from when August and I had sex. The Day i was dreaming of. He got a lil tooo freaky and even used a whip and chain. But hey, thats august. Anyways, I looked at his cap and gown hanging next to mines. (Oh yea, Chris sold his house for 2 million dollars and moved in with August.) We were gonna look sooo cute. I woke up wearing nothing but a pair of boxers that were sooo tight , but my ass was poking so Ayeee. I cooked breakfast for him but he woke up early. Ik he woke up cuz i felt the warm cuddly hands of him wrap around my waist while he was stuffing his face in my neck. Damn that made me shiver. "You makin daddy some breakfast" I nodded in response. He squeezed my ass and rubbed his dick print of it, that squeeze kinda hurt. "Hey, when daddy talk to you, Answer with words, and dont just answer, say daddy too" Wow, he was so controlling and demanding. "Yes daddy" I said. He smirked and kissed my neck and behind my left ear, he knew those were my week spots. I let him and said "foods finished" He soon gripped my ass again. "Foods finished daddy" I said and he chuckled. I gave him his. After we both ate, We got dressed for school. We only were having 3 days of school and 1 hour a day. Man this school is awesome. When we finished, we took his car to school. We were sharing lockers now, so after put our stuff in it, we made out for a good 5 minutes with no one pulling away. After the 5 minutes was up, a trail of saliva was rubpnning from my lips to his as he pulled away. Shit that was bomb asf. Trey was coming with his thot ass boyfriend. August told me to not talk to brandon cuz he was nothing but trouble. So instead i talked to trey "Hey trey" i said. "Hey Chrissy" that was his nickname for me. Tbh it made me laugh, he opened hus arms for a hug and when i wanted to go in, Little thot brandon went in and pulled his pants down making trey hug his ass.I was disgusted. Brandon turned around and looked me up and down while shaking his ass. I was getting heated up. Soon it got to me when i heard him look at trey and say "thank god my, i mean your ass is so real, i mean, i got a good package, and it aint even from havin sex" Ik he was throwing shade at me. So what else could i have done. I coughed and said "Well thats good for you Brandon, but tbh, my ass isnt real cuz i have had sex," He smirked and said "oh, bitch i know" So i looked at him and said "good, do you know the nigga who fucked me raw was your man" He was speechless and i was happy asf. Trey wanted to laugh but instead he put his hand over his mouth. "Yea... your Mcm, is my tbt" I said while acting like i was sipping tea and i went to august.

He seemed pissed off, "Baby whats wrong" He pushed me and his voice got deep. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIS THOT ASS, WHYD YOU SAY THAT SHIT" He looked like he wanted to slap me but i was happy he didnt "Im sorry daddy, please, he just got to me" He sighed and kissed my head. Its okay baby. Lets just finish the school day. After school was over, August invited trey over to watch basketball tonight. (yea, august and trey were bestfriends again) Trey said yea, and i was glad. Soon we got off and went into the car and back home. I enjoyed every moment with him. He gave me a passionate kiss "I love you Chris" I kissed back and smiled "i love you too daddy august" He chuckled. "okay enough with saying daddy after everything, just say it when i give you this dick" Man idk why but that turned me on. I smiled and got out the car. This was going to be a good day.