Will We Get Caught?

Chris P.O.V

I catched the metro bus to school, all i was thinking about on the ride was how i was gonna be bullied and tossed around. Maybe i should be dl? Maybe i shouldn't have friends? Boyy oh boy i had alot to think about. When i arrived, the principal came and took me to room 418. I took a glance at each and everyone of the students. But while I was glancing, my eyes came across this one boy. He was bearded, and he his haircut was soo cute. Plus his tats. I think i was staring too hard becuase I could here the echos of the teacher yelling my name. When i answered, she said "Nice to meet you, please take a seat next to August" I didn't know who august was till the bearded boy said "Oh fucks no" I walked to the right side of him and sat there. Not saying a word, i took out a notebook and began listening to the teacher. From the side looks I gave August, i could tell he was "Mr. Popular" and he was a straight heartbreaker. So I didn't waste anytime on him. But i couldn't help it, he was so god damn fine as fuck! I dropped my pencil and it rolled to him. He looked at me and before i could get to normal, he pushed me up and gave me m pencil. I said thank you, but he ust said "yea" and got on his phone. Well, now that shows me to back off.

Trey P.O.V

So, I noticed we got a new student. And he got some good looking tattoes too. More importantly, he had a good looking face too. I think I was crushing, but how could I? Like... i just not fucking looked at him and i like him. And I could tell he wasn't straight, based on the way he was acting. I Couldn't wait for this bell to ring so i could talk to him.. and make him mines.

BELL RINGS 10 MINTUES LATER

Chris P.O.V.

Damn! That class was long asf! Anyways, while I was gathering my books, my journal fell and before I bent over to pick it up, a boy comes up to me and picks it up. "Here you go" he said. DAAMN! his voice is like sooo fine, plus he some fine chocolate. "T-Thanks" I said while getting up. "your welcome, im trey, but you can call me bae" Omg, hes gay too! But.. i'm dl.. MAN FUCK THAT! "Well, hey trey" i said giggling and holding books. He took them from me and said "I got this, you got a locker yet" I shook my head no and he suggested to share. "thanks, your so nice" i said. "So cuff daddy then" I blushed and let out laughs. He started walking to his locker and i followed him and watched him organize and pack. "Well whats your name?" I said Christopher. "Well Chris," He put his arm around me. "Since we have 5 weeks left of school, it's really nothing to do" I nodded and he got close to my ear whispering "So, you wanna skip?" My Mind was confused. And i wanted to go with him.. but I don't skip, im a good kid. Is he a bad boy? Maybe he was, and he was gonna change me "Well, will we get caught?"