Undercover Freak

August P.O.V

Shit! Someone caught me. I got upcand yelled "WHO DF SAID THAT" And I saw, the running back lame guy on the football team. He always aint like me, but today i was finna make him hit me. I swung at him so hard and a tooth flew out. He jumped up and started attackin me. We fought for a good 10 min. It stopped when i slammed him down and knocked his head and the principal came. Shit, Im prolly off the team. "Fuckin bitch ass" and i left with the principal

Trey P.O.V

Maan I Loved chris sooo bad, as I walked to the cafe, i heard a fight and saw Chris running into my arms. "August is fighting cuz someone call him gay" He said. I wanted to laugh but this was my chance. I held chris hand and we got in the car and drove to my house. "welcome to yo future home bae" He chuckled and sat down. I sat by him. "Your so beautiful" He blushed "stop lying" man i was shocked when he said that. "Boy your like the cutest persom ive seen, besides me" He giggled and i knew he felt the same. He leaned his head on my shoulder and i picked him up and put him on my lap. "damn bae, what that ass do" he smirked and bust out laughing."it does some things" Shiid i knew he was tryna fuck. I grabed it and he aint say nothin. I leaned close to him and kissed him. I was shocked when he kissed back. I slipped a tongue in and next thing you know we was makin out. He was a real good kisser. I could tell that mouf do some things. While we kissed and stripped off his shirt and saw all his tattoes. "Damn, you packed" He smirked and said "i know daddy" After i heard daddy, that was it.. he was finna get it. I carried him to my room and we got under the sheets. I Made Him Give Me A strip show, man he had good skills. Chris was grinding his ass on me and got me on brick. After a while, we were both fully naked and he left hickeys all over me. He crawled to my lower body and.. omg, best 10 minutes of head OMG! he had skills, i felt sorry for his throat. But shit, i wanted to release, but he said to wait. Soon he sat on me and started bouncing hard! Like, his riding skills were good af. He rode me so good, I just had to nut in his fat ass. Shit, I aint use a condom!! I wanted to tell Chris but he was already in the mood. Soon he requested for me to fuck him rough. So he laid on his back and put his legs high up in the air. I gave him all 11 Inches and he was begging me to stop after 15 Minutes. I pulled out and expected to shower, But he gives head once again. Maybe the new kid was an undercover freak.

Chris P.O.V

Man I showed daddy all my skills. But when he pulled out, I noticed he had no type of protection! Shit, I mean i know i can't get pregnant, but thats too big of a risk.

A/N: for some reason i feel like this was short. abut i had Hella help from bruhwhyutripin Hes like one of the best Writers On Here and Im glad to be writing with him. Read his story he changed.